AliExpress is good website for online shopping

[quote=“zeeshoo, post:79, topic:21499”]

what about delivery of product in Pakistan. is it through GPO (post offices) or any one else.

[/quote]

normally their standard free shipping is shipped though Pakistan Post but they offer like DHL / FEDEX and others but they are very expansive…

I am planing to order a projector worth 80 dollars from aliexpress by Dhl .

I went to the office of dhl and asked for costums etc.

They said that it will surely pass thru costum and i will have to pay more than 14k in the shape of duties taxes etc.

Is it true?

Ali Express in Good n reliable. I agree.

I have HBL visa debit card, does it work on aliexpress? and do i have to add my card on alipay or i will direclt place my order?

Wow, quite informative thread, yeah totally agree that aliexpress is providing really good services to their customers worldwide. This website is from one of those days when there was no one providing online shopping services in Pakistan. I had one time shopping experience with them and they prove their quality service but it took a lil time. But now there are so many online stores in Pakistan which are working really hard to provide us the best online shopping experience like daraz, kamyu, magiclamp and storemass. And when it’s like ordering any Amazon product my vote is for www.storemass.com .

I want to buy a tablet from ali express the cost $137.85 what would be the proceddure and how to tackle NoC requirement???

what is the cheapest method to buy? If I use Soneri visa debit card they charge rs. 300 or 2.5% whichever is higher. Is it the same with credit cards?

[quote=“TechMan, post:87, topic:21499”]

what is the cheapest method to buy? If I use Soneri visa debit card they charge rs. 300 or 2.5% whichever is higher. Is it the same with credit cards?

[/quote]

I bought few items using payoneer card. Item cost was 15.18 and they charged 15.45 so around 0.17% charges.

[quote=“Syed_Abdul_Ahad, post:84, topic:21499”]

I have HBL visa debit card, does it work on aliexpress? and do i have to add my card on alipay or i will direclt place my order?

[/quote]

The card I received recently came with a manual that says it can be used online. You can call help line to activate for online use

I ordered an item today and in my order page it says "Awaiting Shipment. Processing time remaining: 10 days 21 hours 4 minutes"

Does it mean that seller will send process my shipment in 10 days and then it will further take 15-60 days (depending on shipping method)? Or does it mean I will actually get item in 10 days?

I am asking because on the product page the seller mentioned that it takes 7 business days to process shipment but after order it says 10 days on this page. Is it normal?

QAIlZRI.png

It is the maximum processing time given to the seller to actually dispatch the parcel. Usually, it is sent as soon as possible in this time.

The 10 days message is showing the business days + any weekends that may fall in between.

In last 14 days I have ordered 14 items from aliexpress. Hopefully I will start receiving items from this week. Let's see.

For guidance of potential AliExpress customers, all orders take three time steps:

1. Payment verification time (usually takes one day from date paid by credit card).
  2. Order processing time (typically takes 2 - 10 days after payment verification). This is time needed by vendor to get items you ordered from HIS supplier, do address labeling and inform shipping company to collect order.
  3. Shipping time (depends on shipment method used by vendor, can be anywhere from 3 - 60 days).

Delivery time mentioned in item description only covers point # 3 above, and starts after payment verification and order processing.

Does anybody have experience in tracking items from aliexpress?

I am getting the following status of one of the item I ordered. It's all in Chinese so I translated using Google. Does anyone know what following mean? Looks like it is still in China?

Current position: Packet Center
Latest incidence: It has acceptance
Detail: 2015-11-06 16:56:20 Parcel center has acceptance

[quote=“TechMan, post:94, topic:21499”]

Does anybody have experience in tracking items from aliexpress?

I am getting the following status of one of the item I ordered. It’s all in Chinese so I translated using Google. Does anyone know what following mean? Looks like it is still in China?

Current position: Packet Center
Latest incidence: It has acceptance
Detail: 2015-11-06 16:56:20 Parcel center has acceptance

[/quote]

i can understand how it feels when you order very first time from aliexpress and i bet you have now aliexpress fever…

well tracking doesnt always tell you truth bcoz i have recieved the products those are shown in transit or in process, so you just check it for time pass…

[quote=“askfriends, post:95, topic:21499”]

i can understand how it feels when you order very first time from aliexpress and i bet you have now aliexpress fever…

well tracking doesnt always tell you truth bcoz i have recieved the products those are shown in transit or in process, so you just check it for time pass…

[/quote]

I also noticed that one of the item I ordered is showing that it reached Pakistan Airport at 3 Nov. So how come it is not delivered to me yet? That tracking page even mentions the flight number from which it reached there.

todays Mega Sale is on for 24 hours here is my card :P

292sgly.jpg

[quote=“DJNOMI, post:97, topic:21499”]

todays Mega Sale is on for 24 hours here is my card :P

292sgly.jpg

[/quote]

او خیر

کہیں فوٹو شاپ تو نہیں ہے؟ ہاہا

میں بھی تھوڑی دیر میں آرڈر کرنےوالا ہوں

[quote=“DJNOMI, post:97, topic:21499”]

todays Mega Sale is on for 24 hours here is my card [emoji14]

292sgly.jpg

[/quote]

Is it Single order of that value?

I need to import a mini pc that costs 200$ any idea what could be the tax on it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Finally I received my first order today. This is the same order which landed at Islamabad airport on 3rd Nov as stated by me above. Order was shipped on 28 Oct so I received it after 15 days.