AliExpress is good website for online shopping

[quote=“Hamid_zizou, post:20, topic:21499”]

Help me out here guys, I ordered 6,7 products from Ali Express using my Payoneer Debit MasterCard with more than sufficient funds in it. My order was accepted and two days later, I got an email saying that "Your order has been closed due to security reasons, please provide us XYZ documents in order to avoid it in the future"

It's not possible that they won't accept Debit MasterCard right? I mean it is accepted everywhere in the world and I have never faced any difficulty in online shopping ever!

[/quote]

They are asking for documents to tackle credit card fraud. Its good for your our security.

[quote=“Hamid_zizou, post:20, topic:21499”]

Help me out here guys, I ordered 6,7 products from Ali Express using my Payoneer Debit MasterCard with more than sufficient funds in it. My order was accepted and two days later, I got an email saying that “Your order has been closed due to security reasons, please provide us XYZ documents in order to avoid it in the future”

It’s not possible that they won’t accept Debit MasterCard right? I mean it is accepted everywhere in the world and I have never faced any difficulty in online shopping ever!

[/quote] Did you use your own payoneer debit card? Or may be they have some complaints in past about the use of alertpay/payoneer cards transactions, so provide them the required documents which they want, that is not an issue

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk

Reasons for such security verification:

1. Consumer name different from credit card name.
  2. Shipping address different from Billing address.
  3. A couple of invalid attempts while entering card details.
  4. Ordering too many products all of a sudden. I mean that's exactly what a credit card thief would do right? Order as much as possible in the shortest time before card is blocked. Of course this means that legitimate users too will have to undergo such checks.
  5. Random pick-up by merchant's cyber security mechanism

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy any electronics especially MOBILES, TABLETS etc

EVEN FROM REPUTED SELLERS

I bought a tablet from a VERY high ranking seller, hundreds of positive response and a mobile from another

Both were fake.. On properties they showed octa core (as advertised) but in reality were not even dual core.. android versions were different and fake, RAM was fake etc etc

I did claim (was able to get some of my money back from mobile seller but not the tablt one!)

So BE careful!

For other stuff, toys etc, its great

[quote=“hdaackda, post:24, topic:21499”]

I bought a tablet from a VERY high ranking seller, hundreds of positive response and a mobile from another

Both were fake.. On properties they showed octa core (as advertised) but in reality were not even dual core.. android versions were different and fake, RAM was fake etc etc

I did claim (was able to get some of my money back from mobile seller but not the tablt one!)

So BE careful!

[/quote]

What was your experience regarding customs/etc on the mobile and tablet you ordered? Kindly share.

[quote=“hdaackda, post:24, topic:21499”]

So BE careful!

[/quote]

You are right in some way but you must follow some rules.

1) Don't go for products that sounds too good to be true. Example: Original Samsung S5 for $200

2) Buy only good Chinese branded stuff, Xiaomi, Oppo, Oneplus, Lenovo and match the product model, specs from official website.

3) Do not buy refurbished and Clone products.

4) Do some research before buying a product. Read reviews.

5) Buy from reputed sellers and read buyers feedback.

[quote=“waqar789, post:22, topic:21499”]

Did you use your own payoneer debit card? Or may be they have some complaints in past about the use of alertpay/payoneer cards transactions, so provide them the required documents which they want, that is not an issue Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk

[/quote]

I used my brother's :P

Yes I think they WILL accept payments if I use my own MasterCard

[quote="SupMA5TER, post:23, topic:21499"]

Reasons for such security verification:

1. Consumer name different from credit card name.
  2. Shipping address different from Billing address.
  3. A couple of invalid attempts while entering card details.
  4. Ordering too many products all of a sudden. I mean that's exactly what a credit card thief would do right? Order as much as possible in the shortest time before card is blocked. Of course this means that legitimate users too will have to undergo such checks.
  5. Random pick-up by merchant's cyber security mechanism

[/quote]

Great info. Thanks man!

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:25, topic:21499”]

What was your experience regarding customs/etc on the mobile and tablet you ordered? Kindly share.

[/quote]

it came from local post.. i think i was charged 30 rupees per item or something close..

You mean no letter/call asking you to submit NOC from PTA mentioning IMEI or any customs etc?

Don't buy products that seem expensive. Customs Office will take them and charge income tax in very high amounts forcing you to do "muk mukka" with them. My cousin generally orders from this site, and you're safe from customs duty so long as your order is below around 4000. Beyond that, if the thing looks pricy to customs guys, they'll charge high tax to get their share from the muk mukka.

So it's like kaymu.pk?

anyone know custom charges on watches?

Today i received my first parcell from aliexpress within 9days very quick ship and happy with the quality of product .

And what was the order? Mobile covers?

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:34, topic:21499”]

And what was the order? Mobile covers?

[/quote]

yes 2mobile covers for my M8

Ok, let me guess the colors. Hmmm red and orange?

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:36, topic:21499”]

Ok, let me guess the colors. Hmmm red and orange?

[/quote]

Yes you are right i think u saw on pakwheels right?

Yes exactly :).

Anyway nice purchase, the covers do look cool and the fact that you got them in 9 days, means simply great service. (considering the fact it was free shipping)

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:38, topic:21499”]

Yes exactly :).

Anyway nice purchase, the covers do look cool and the fact that you got them in 9 days, means simply great service. (considering the fact it was free shipping)

[/quote]

well you are also using aliexpress or not?

I have been using it. Two orders so far. One arrived in 12 days, other in around 40.