[quote=“hdaackda, post:24, topic:21499”]
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy any electronics especially MOBILES, TABLETS etc
EVEN FROM REPUTED SELLERS
I bought a tablet from a VERY high ranking seller, hundreds of positive response and a mobile from another
Both were fake.. On properties they showed octa core (as advertised) but in reality were not even dual core.. android versions were different and fake, RAM was fake etc etc
I did claim (was able to get some of my money back from mobile seller but not the tablt one!)
So BE careful!
For other stuff, toys etc, its great
You are right in some way but you must follow some rules.
1) Don't go for products that sounds too good to be true. Example: Original Samsung S5 for $200
2) Buy only good Chinese branded stuff, Xiaomi, Oppo, Oneplus, Lenovo and match the product model, specs from official website.
3) Do not buy refurbished and Clone products.
4) Do some research before buying a product. Read reviews.
5) Buy from reputed sellers and read buyers feedback.