AliExpress is good website for online shopping

Aliexpress.com which is a (subsidiary of Alibaba.com) is the the most reliable online shopping portal of Asia.

I have been buying products from AliExpress and I can say this website is a blessing for us. Some people thought that online shopping is not safe and their item may lost or they will need to pay income tax duty etc which is generally not true.

1) I received my items at my home.

2) There is no commission or Income Tax / Duty on items. Sender marked them as Gift Item.

3) Items under 1KG weight does not need to go through custom duty.

My recent orders.

X6 Remote Control Car for Kids (Order Received Today)

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6185064291.html

Images

My sister orders stuff from there all the time

Ali baba is hot these days, going public here..

[quote=“attock, post:3, topic:21499”]

Ali baba is hot these days, going public here..

[/quote]

PG18 only. :P

@makhan, have you ordered any mobile phone / tablet with sim recently from them (I mean last 3-4 months)? If so, any custom duties?

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:5, topic:21499”]

@makhan, have you ordered any mobile phone / tablet with sim recently from them (I mean last 3-4 months)? If so, any custom duties?

[/quote]

Not yet, But am looking to get this tablet.

Seller mark those items as GIFT so there will be no custom duty unless you buy a whole bunch of items which carries weight.

Generally, Items for personal use does not need to be charge any custom duty.

Yes, the service is very good. Ordered a few things and received them well quickly.

I was about to order a mobile from them but stopped short of actually placing the order on reading a thread here which tell us about mandatory custom duty on mobiles as well as NOC requirement from PTA.

If you do order a mobile/tablet with sim, please remember to share your experience as well.

I prefer Ali Babe over Ali Baba, but that is just me *winks*

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:7, topic:21499”]

Yes, the service is very good. Ordered a few things and received them well quickly.

I was about to order a mobile from them but stopped short of actually placing the order on reading a thread here which tell us about mandatory custom duty on mobiles as well as NOC requirement from PTA.

If you do order a mobile/tablet with sim, please remember to share your experience as well.

[/quote]

Yup, I also read a whole crap things on internet about custom duty etc, Thats why i came up with screenshots.

I am looking to find out a documented handout about Custom Duty charges for online shopping items. If any wrong deduction will be made by Custom officer, we will bring a DHARNA in RED Zone :P

[quote=“makhan, post:9, topic:21499”]

Yup, I also read a whole crap things on internet about custom duty etc, Thats why i came up with screenshots.

I am looking to find out a documented handout about Custom Duty charges for online shopping items. If any wrong deduction will be made by Custom officer, we will bring a DHARNA in RED Zone :P

[/quote]

Nice planning ;). does any one know about Ali BABA and ALI Express origin?? from where they are??

[quote=“mwaraitch, post:10, topic:21499”]

Nice planning ;). does any one know about Ali BABA and ALI Express origin?? from where they are??

[/quote]

I just think that they are from china

It is indeed a great website but you need to be smart while buying goods. One item will be sold by many people so grab the ones with best selling price. Also i have noticed that if you browse something for a day or so, you will find it or related goods in weekend offer with great discount.

Just ordered 2 items from aliexpress. I hope i will get them and on time.

Care to share the details? :)

I still prefer AliBabe.com over AliBaba.com

[quote=“mwaraitch, post:10, topic:21499”]

[/quote]

Got 1 item within 20 days. That is a car gps tracker.

Ali express is good going online store in pakistan

One advise i would like to give that always buy from reputed sellers with high ratings and must read buyers comments before buying :)

Help me out here guys, I ordered 6,7 products from Ali Express using my Payoneer Debit MasterCard with more than sufficient funds in it. My order was accepted and two days later, I got an email saying that "Your order has been closed due to security reasons, please provide us XYZ documents in order to avoid it in the future"

It's not possible that they won't accept Debit MasterCard right? I mean it is accepted everywhere in the world and I have never faced any difficulty in online shopping ever!