Ali Haider song inquiry

I am looking for a song of ali haider's.

Lyrics are as follow or whatever I remember....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Ga raha tha koi drakhton main

raat neend aa gaey drakton main

[/quote]

Need to know the name of the song and the album.

Thank you.

I think that song wasn't part of any of his albums. it was appeared in a drama serial "Parosi" used to air on NTM.

here you go. relive those moments :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOza7JHBPZ4

song starts at 5:00

I think that song wasn’t part of any of his albums. it was appeared in a drama serial “Parosi” used to air on NTM.
[/quote]

No I used to have his album on cassette but I lost it. The song IS a part of one of his album.

here you go. relive those moments :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOza7JHBPZ4

song starts at 5:00

[/quote]

Thank but I am looking to have this on MP3 so thats why i need to know the name of the song and album.

hmmm i used to have couple of his albums. but if its a part of his albums then there is a chance you can find it on mp3.

do u remember album cover or something?

that's really surprising still there are some people who has keeping alive Ali haider as singer

--

^download links or torrents for copyrighted material is not allowed in this forum.

You can download this song in high quality MP3 format from my Mediafire account.

Here is the link:

Ga Raha Tha

[/quote]

Thank you.

hmmm i used to have couple of his albums. but if its a part of his albums then there is a chance you can find it on mp3.

do u remember album cover or something?

[/quote]

Nop.

that’s really surprising still there are some people who has keeping alive Ali haider as singer
[/quote]

To me, their previous status in much more appealing than their current status … Ali haider, JJ etc.

^^^ x2

so Copy right material is allow to share here with file sharing links?

^ No.