Ali Express : What you bought share with us?

Hi Everyone,

i recommend admin to make this thread sticky , this thread is dedicated only to Ali express people are buying and they want people to go for a deal which is cheap and not available in Pakistan also user has bought something and was not happy with the experience should share link as well.

in short everything about Ali Express in terms of Products buying should be shared with us maybe any of us missed that thing which any one has bought.

i have ordered 6 items till date of which i have received 4 items rest of time items are in transit sharing below :)

AE.jpg

Can you please guide us which bank card works perfectly fine on ali express?

below are few orders, the red one is for a fellow wired pakistan member, the rest is for me and my family or inner circles. i offer a service for wired pakistan members where they can pay me in PKR and i order a item/product for them from aliexpress using their address. name and everything. my original thread was here which is now missing due to forum upgrade : http://www.wiredpakistan.com/topic/22929-ali-express-product-buying-service-for-pakistanis

i have one more account with aliexpress too and long list of items orderd, so can't post them all.

^ so how much amount item, and what max weight and what box size can be ordered maximum from there?

also if you buy 2 3 items together, they are shipped as 1 item ? even if from different sellers? so avoiding extra shipping charges..?

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:4, topic:22252”]

^ so how much amount item, and what max weight and what box size can be ordered maximum from there?

[/quote]

i never go above $80-100, if it go above than that… than 90% chances are it will be going to held up by customs. for weight and size, the smaller and lighter the better. just don’t go in to KG.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:5, topic:22252”]

also if you buy 2 3 items together, they are shipped as 1 item ? even if from different sellers? so avoiding extra shipping charges…?

[/quote]

no it will come separately, only in rare case it can come in one package, but that if you buy both item from same dealer/shop. also you can ask the seller about it.

@farhan_ds i see you are from lahore, i ordered GBC clone (in pic above) for my nephew who reside in lahore, the delivery was sooner then expected and was smooth, had nice experience.

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:22252”]

Can you please guide us which bank card works perfectly fine on ali express?

[/quote]

every credit card work perfectly i have used SCB and Faysal bank and both work fine but i like to use Faysal Bank since they provide more details in Statement at the month end for charges and Dollar price they charge but in terms of Charges both banks have same amount.

so kamran how is your experience till date ,

1 - every product you have received was as same as it was advertised i mean your satisfaction level for products overall?

2 - do you faced any dispute with seller and able to get any refund?

3- any of your item stuck with Custom or you faced any problem ??

[quote=“DJNOMI, post:9, topic:22252”]

so kamran how is your experience till date ,

1 - every product you have received was as same as it was advertised i mean your satisfaction level for products overall?

2 - do you faced any dispute with seller and able to get any refund?

3- any of your item stuck with Custom or you faced any problem ??

[/quote]

1. i will say 75% as advertised, satisfaction…good for the price i paid.

2. never faced any dispute, i research a lot before buying anything, there are few cases but they are rare.

3. never held anything by custom, because i always do lot research…research and more research. just don’t buy laptops, tablets, mobile phones, anything that has a mac address, imei and details like this and you will be safe.

@DJNOMI let's say if i buy a 10 dollar item including shipping cost and make that payment using faysal bank card then how much bank will deduct for transaction fee and such what will be the final amount,?

Secondly if you buy several items from one seller will he be agree to consolidate all the items in one single package? Do seller talk to buyers?

[quote=“armada, post:11, topic:22252”]

@DJNOMI let’s say if i buy a 10 dollar item including shipping cost and make that payment using faysal bank card then how much bank will deduct for transaction fee and such what will be the final amount,?

Secondly if you buy several items from one seller will he be agree to consolidate all the items in one single package? Do seller talk to buyers?

[/quote]

normally shipping is free (always try to have China Register mail since it has local and international tracking) and as far CC charges are concerned below is detail with spread sheet

this is based on my personal opinion and can vary , since dollar conversion rate is not fixed so will not be able to get exact amount but 10-50 PKR amount difference not more than this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eWNd3fD3phjLyqJ7cIkQXMq4pBNKS08rvi3DSp_03xI/edit?usp=sharing

2nd Q: for that you need to first PM him and talk about in detail that you have bigger order and you want discount he may offer you better deal but i have no personal experience in this regards you may check with kamran or others who have personal experience in this regard.

does the package come in a box?

specially garments

[quote=“Idhar_Udhar, post:13, topic:22252”]

does the package come in a box?

specially garments

[/quote]

no experience in Garments as suggested you inbox i will still insist dont buy Garments from Aliexpress (my Opinion) you will get better and cheaper from Pakistan.

[quote=“DJNOMI, post:14, topic:22252”]

no experience in Garments as suggested you inbox i will still insist dont buy Garments from Aliexpress (my Opinion) you will get better and cheaper from Pakistan.

[/quote]

agreed with DJ.

Ordered it today lets see how it works :)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bluedio-i6-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Headset-Earphone-Stereo-Bluetooth-Headset-Sports-Earphone-Free-Shipping/32240507979.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.2.sueZ5C&ws_ab_test=201526_5,201527_1_71_72_73_74_75,201409_1

^ shouldn't be purchased Chinese headsets/headphones sound quality is terrible cheap drivers

[quote=“armada, post:17, topic:22252”]

^ shouldn’t be purchased Chinese headsets/headphones sound quality is terrible cheap drivers

[/quote]

this is branded hand free with the famous Chinese brands “Bluedio” which make on Bluetooth products though i am not expecting a lot but keeping price and product in mind i think it will be OK!

when it does arrive, please let me know,.. i need this or a similiar bluedio product as local options in handsfree are limited and lowest quality, and i like this thing..

so when you recieve let me know about this, and also tell if you can replace the small headphones on it with our own..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:19, topic:22252”]

when it does arrive, please let me know,… i need this or a similiar bluedio product as local options in handsfree are limited and lowest quality, and i like this thing…

so when you recieve let me know about this, and also tell if you can replace the small headphones on it with our own…

[/quote]

Check this guy’s review after watching this I’m interested too

http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Bluetooth4-1-headphones-wireless-Bluetooth/dp/B00Q2TOFAY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443074010&sr=8-1&keywords=Bluedio+i6