Alarming fact

i just say The Search For Osama Bin Laden and had it enough with it. just had to say something. over the past few months ive noticed a trend in the western media against pakistan. call it what u want but in the news and in movies and even in comedy shows we are being portrayed as savages.

before the attacks on afghanistan and iraq did someone notice how a case was prepared again these countries on the western media. this is an alarming situation. i hope some one else also has noticed this and has some vies to share. i would like to have a discussion about this and want to get as many people involved in it as possible.

after all we have forgotten that we are a nuclear power. and that bugs alot of nations.s

what is "The Search For Osama Bin Laden"? some documentary?

Maybe we should find an osama lookalike and hand him over (if he is willing to this patriotic duty ofcourse)...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what is “The Search For Osama Bin Laden”? some documentary?

Maybe we should find an osama lookalike and hand him over (if he is willing to this patriotic duty ofcourse)…

[/quote]

ditto

come on who is up for becoming an usama

but guys i think usama is also an american actor which america uses to kill muslim

then they ll say ooey yeh tau hamara banda nai hai hamara banda tau hamare pass hai

i just say The Search For Osama Bin Laden and had it enough with it. just had to say something. over the past few months ive noticed a trend in the western media against pakistan. call it what u want but in the news and in movies and even in comedy shows we are being portrayed as savages.

before the attacks on afghanistan and iraq did someone notice how a case was prepared again these countries on the western media. this is an alarming situation. i hope some one else also has noticed this and has some vies to share. i would like to have a discussion about this and want to get as many people involved in it as possible.

after all we have forgotten that we are a nuclear power. and that bugs alot of nations.s

[/quote]

well the US is on a world domination road-map right now.

taking control of Afghanistan and Iraq is a wise step,

Afghanistan will help ‘em keep Russia in it limits.

Also, Afghanistan along with the 2nd pitthuu of the US, Pakistan, will help the US in any future military actions against China and India …just in case (caz in the future India, China and the US can have clashes over who gets control of oil-rich countries like Saudia Arabia, Iran etc)

Iraq is a good instant-reserver for cheap-oil. The US, being the num1 oil consumer in the world needs cheap oil. Now they’re after Iran, which is the num4 biggest oil producer in the world.

Pakistan will have to be taken over when our government stops helping them out.

Right now, we are just like one of choty-moty ghundaas in a gang who will do anything and tolerate any abuse from the gang masta’!

Our nuclear power is not an issue, caz we might have the nukes, but the launch pad is in the hands of a person who’s controlled from Washington DC.

proud to be a Pakistani.

proud to be a Pakistani.
[/quote]

period…

It's just not possible for a country like Pakistan to stand up to a country like the US. We have to do what they say because we have no choice.

Right now, we are just like one of choty-moty ghundaas in a gang who will do anything and tolerate any abuse from the gang masta’!

[/quote]

well said :)

if we have to do what they say then whats with the nuclear power. scrap karney ki liya banaaya tha ya maybe that is what they want to scrap our nucks. and what about iran its also taking a stand aur sab sahi chalra hey abhi tak. see the predator drones are coming more and more in our teritory.

there is always a choice but u have to find it and create it.

We do have choices but we are are waiting for a miracle to save all of us which isnt gona happen bcoz

:Khuda nay ajj tak us koom ki halat nahi badli:

:Na ho jis ko khiyal aap apni halat kay badalnay ka:

Nuclear weapons aren't really an option - they're more (very, very) last resort. Being a nuclear power just gives you a better position in the World because other countries treat you with more respect, given what you could do with what you've got.

Its because we have nuclear capabilities that we're being harassed, and its because we have nuclear capabilities that we're being dealt with carefully, and why they're not rushing in like with Afghanistan and Iraq. The whole World knows Pakistan has terrorists - heck even we know that. It doesn't matter who they are, or where they are; what matters is that they're here and they operate from here.

The World does not want instability in our region (political, social, economical, etc.) because they know there are bad people here who could potentially get hold of our country's assets - and come on lets face it, its a valid fear for them to have. They don't know us or our country, but the fear they have seems to be valid in that they don't know what could happen.

A nuclear weapon and the way of making one is confidential information that shouldn't leak out to the wrong people. If they can ram a passenger jet into a building (both full of people, BTW), or slaughter civilians on tape, it's a safe bet to think that they could use a nuclear bomb anywhere in the World. The US is the main target, right? And that's why they're naturally afraid of that happening and want to stop it from ever becoming possible. They see a gaping hole in that policy of protecting themselves in the form of Pakistan with its political chaos, illiterate population and radical mullahs leading them.

Why would they care about killing our village folk in NWFP if they can "guarantee" their protection? Would Pakistan, in their situation, care about doing so?

If we don't oblige, they'll send troops in. Simple. We have no choice. We cannot stand up to a superpower quite simply because we are not capable of doing so. Sure we have nuclear missiles, but will you launch them into the US? Of course not.

We don't have the ability to enforce, or even back, our POV is what I'm trying to say here. Even Afghanistan is threatening us now. Shameful, I say.

Right now, we are just like one of choty-moty ghundaas in a gang who will do anything and tolerate any abuse from the gang masta'!

[/quote]

Can the chota-mota ghunda ever stand up to the gang masta? Unless he can stabilize himself, establish a position, get followers, weapons, whatever, he can't. And if that chota-mota ghunda tries to stand up to the master and gets crushed, who's the idiot then?

:Khuda nay ajj tak us koom ki halat nahi badli:

:Na ho jis ko khiyal aap apni halat kay badalnay ka:

[/quote]

Very well said.

Times are rough, and all I can say is that I've heard the night only gets darker before dawn. We can only wait and pray because what else is there to do?

This is what I believe and how I understand this. I would love your views!

Our nuclear weapons were never developed as an insurance against some superpower pressure, they are there only as a deterant to India...

plus don't forget they are also nuclear powers, and they have thousands of nukes compared to our 50~ nukes.....

We've been so concentrated on India all this time -- and rightly so; there was and still is a lot of hostility between us and them -- we don't know how to deal with anyone else properly.

caution!!!! political discussion.?

caution!!! political discussion.?
[/quote]

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can the chota-mota ghunda ever stand up to the gang masta? Unless he can stabilize himself, establish a position, get followers, weapons, whatever, he can’t. And if that chota-mota ghunda tries to stand up to the master and gets crushed, who’s the idiot then?
[/quote]

nope, it wont be easier to stand up against the gang masta’ but since we’re talkin on atomic levels, so well if a small virus can make a SUUPA DUPPA ULTRA DANGEROUS GANGA MASTA lie on bed, so can the chota mota ghunda (if planned well)

hey who knows the states (usa) might just implode in the coming years. with all the fear mongering their media invests in, someone might just choose the "scorched earth" strategy.

Osama could be another Lawrence of Arabia

Osama could be another Lawrence of Arabia
[/quote]

i think OSAMA doesn’t even exist in reality, just a character created by US agencies.

probably using one of their Asian FBI detectives in most of the vids. who knows for sure. these ppl have been finding excuses in very strange manners, to attack countries they disliked. take vietnam for example.

i think OSAMA doesn’t even exist in reality, just a character created by US agencies.

probably using one of their Asian FBI detectives in most of the vids. who knows for sure. these ppl have been finding excuses in very strange manners, to attack countries they disliked. take vietnam for example.

[/quote]

DIttoooo

b4 9/11 no one even knew that there is some one named as U$AMA