Airtel HD DTH in Karachi

Does anyone know how much the Airtel HD decoder cost in Pak Rupees and from where is it available in Karachi? I've chosen Airtel over Tata Sky as the latter doesn't have TEN HD.

Around 7.5k and its monthly subscription is less than that of dishtv.its picture quality is quite crisp.

Yes i think between 8k to 10k True HD

Ok thanks for the reply. But how will I pay, through credit card? And should i have to submit my original telephone number and address?

how can i get this box please guide me

is this legal in pakistan?

^^^^No. none of the indian DTH is legal outside of India.

then how is Dish tv providing service all over the world?

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:8, topic:18026”]

[/quote]

offcourse on Indian addresses

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:8, topic:18026”]

[/quote]

All over the world??? check their footprint mate :blink:

But yes in Pakistan as multichoice said dealers get these boxes on indian addresses.

Dish tv does sales calls from call centers in all of US and Europe and sell them to consumers directly.. it is available from online retialers all over the 1st world.. the biggest consumer beyond india is USA of dishtv.

DTH.. WTF?>

[quote=“ShuAK, post:10, topic:18026”]

All over the world??? check their footprint mate :blink:

But yes in Pakistan as multichoice said dealers get these boxes on indian addresses.

[/quote]

so this mean it will also work in afghanistan, china, nepal etc

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:11, topic:18026”]

Dish tv does sales calls from call centers in all of US and Europe and sell them to consumers directly.. it is available from online retialers all over the 1st world.. the biggest consumer beyond india is USA of dishtv.

DTH.. WTF?>

[/quote]

dishtv india is different where as dish network USA is different both are DTH

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:11, topic:18026”]

DTH.. WTF?>

[/quote]

That my friend is Dish Network as multichoice mentioned. second biggest Direct To Home (DTH) service operator in USA after Direc TV. which is also accessible in some parts of Canada, Mexico, Bahamas and Cuba offcourse but not beyond that.

http://www.dish.com/

[quote=“MrKamran, post:12, topic:18026”]

so this mean it will also work in afghanistan, china, nepal etc

[/quote]

Yes. with a small dish and decoder. but people can also access it with larger dish antennas beyond this footprint like in UAE people from India used to watch this service with larger antennas and importing decoders from their relatives in india. but then these decoders were banned by customs officials when Dish TV started a campaign to stop piracy some years ago.