Aircon thermostat settings

1.Please suggest your aircon thermostat settings(temp,cooling mode,auto)&aircon fan speed setting(min,med,maximum) that you set for night before sleep& in daytime which are economical. 2.should ceiling fan be turned on when aircon runs? For me if i turn on ceiling fan aircon works hard to reach the set temp&after many hours it comes close to set temperature but if ceiling fan is off aircon comes near to set temp very early.Some people say to run ceiling fan at medium speed with ac on but at medium speed fan makes noise when it is on ups.Also it feels good when ceiling fan is spreading cool air in room. About indoor aircon fan speed settings i see that there is difference of 1.5 amps of power consumption from minimum to maximum but with higher fanspeed ac can achieve the set temperature early.

Sent from my RAZR HD using Tapatalk

With a ceiling fan , the cool air is forced out of the room from beneath the door, and any other openings, and you never achieve a steady room temperature. The compressor should turn off withing 4-6 minutes otherwise either your air conditioner is not enough for the job or you have the thermostat set to a psychological high of 18C, 24-27C is plenty of cooling for a room without a fan, you wont be sweating that is for sure.

@djayz Maximum i set temp to 25,normaly between 25-27 but without ceiling fan ac comes closer to set temp very early but if ceiling fan on ac takes hours to come closer to set temp.

Sent from my RAZR HD using Tapatalk