Air conditioner

Hello,

I have a Hitachi 2 ton air conditioner in my room. I require a larger air conditioner ~2.5 ton for a large room. I have searched for the same brand (Hitachi) but I they're out of stock.

Let me know your suggestions on what should I do. :)

Kindest Regards,

Muhammad Haris

Best 1.5 ton (non-invertor) split AC?

I'd recommend Waves.I have 5 Waves split AC at home in different rooms (1.5 ton) and a Floor Standing AC (4 TON).

Good Luck...What's the size of room Btw?2 Ton should be enough for large room.

I'll post a picture of my room in few minutes.

I have lots of A/C's (14+) at my home here is quick summary of my experiences: stay away from Waves, Dawlance is OK, Orient is meh, Gree is great.

Unless you have a room larger than 300 sq. ft you shouldn't need an A/C larger than 2.0 tonnes.

I can recommend a really good installer / maintenance guy if you need one.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have lots of A/C’s (14+) at my home here is quick summary of my experiences: stay away from Waves, Dawlance is OK, Orient is meh, Gree is great.

Unless you have a room larger than 300 sq. ft you shouldn’t need an A/C larger than 2.0 tonnes.

I can recommend a really good installer / maintenance guy if you need one.

[/quote]

Gree? What brand is that?

My room is 550 sq. ft!

I would rec Mitsubishi Electric.

Out of Dawlance and Sabro, the latter performs better (from my experience of 4). My 3 year old Sabro is still pretty good with cooling. (http://www.sabro.com.pk/air/es19.html)

Mitsubishi is the no 1 brand for Acs . More cooling with less electricity consumption . .and regarding the size of the room i think 24000 Btu i-e 2ton shud work fine . . .and if u need to freez then go for another 6000 Btu . . .and avoid wasting ur money in buying pakistani Acs .And if u realy need to buy a local one then LG and Samsung R good choice . . . . Cheers .

Mitsubishi is the no 1 brand for Acs . More cooling with less electricity consumption . .and regarding the size of the room i think 24000 Btu i-e 2ton shud work fine . . .and if u need to freez then go for another 6000 Btu . . .and avoid wasting ur money in buying pakistani Acs .And if u realy need to buy a local one then LG and Samsung R good choice . . . . Cheers .
[/quote]

Are you nuts? Samsung is a local brand?

I am still using a heater here :)

I am still using a heater here :)
[/quote]

It’s very pleasant weather here (some feel a bit cold), but then again it’s Rawalpindi so you never know when it’s gonna change. :lol:

Mitsubishi is the no 1 brand for Acs . More cooling with less electricity consumption
[/quote]

I reckon the part about less electricity consumption is true. I learned that their 22BTU one uses around 1.4KW as compared to 2-2.3KW of others. Perhaps that’s just based on the SEER rating of 16 for Mr Slim.

@Isharis . . Dude al these acs available in the market r either pakistani or r localy assembld . .on the other hand mitsubishi is 100% imported from thailand . . .and dont b hyper .u can buy watever u like . . No one here is forcing u for anything . .cheers .