Air conditioner suggestion

Hello all.

I m really confused to purchase AC for my office room. Size of the room is 240sq feet (20x12). Its on ground floor and all the sides and roof are open means whole day in sunlight. Temp goes to 50 degree in june

Now first thing is will mitsubishi 1.5 ton work in this scenerio or i have to buy 2 ton.

Now the second thing is what is the performance of gree AC. the price differance between mitsu 1.5 and gree 2 ton is not that much.

If 1.5 ton mitsu works in my above given scenerio where room is exposed to sun for whole day then why go for 2 ton gree.

Problem arises when an ac guy told me that mitsu quality now a days has been compromised. What do u suggest about it

Electric consumption is not a big deal here as i m on industrial connection

So guys awaiting your respose.

Thanx

25 views and not a single reply

hello my friend mitsu 1.5 is awesome when you have the power as you said it,because it has original copper coiling which makes your AC collest. beside this MITSU has japan technology which means quality is 99.99%. GREE has chinese technology and its copper coils gets rusted with the passage of time. this might be helpful to you thanks!!!

[quote=“khuram89, post:2, topic:22704”]

25 views and not a single reply

[/quote]

I’ll recommend you to buy floor standing 2 ton ac rather than split because floor standing ac have much better performance than split rest is upto u bro

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

For a room that size, with open sunlight, and considering loadshedding as well as high july temps, a 2 ton would be your best option.. a 1.5 will keep on running and may not be suitable for room that large.. 1.5 is good for a room around 12x14..

Gree is THE LARGEST air conditioner manufacturer in the world, and their ac perform amazingly even in the hottest days, where others fail.. choice between Mitsubishi heavy duty and gree is upto you.. if you are going for new ac, then a Gree Inverter ac is the best thing here, which cools faster and cooler than other traditional ac bcz of the inverter ac Gas being new and its constant running ability doesnot degrade its parts sooner.

thanks all for your valueable suggestions.

floor standing unit is not my option as my budget is around 70K.

so should i go for gree 2 ton ??

[quote=“khuram89, post:6, topic:22704”]

thanks all for your valueable suggestions.

floor standing unit is not my option as my budget is around 70K.

so should i go for gree 2 ton ??

[/quote]

Bro you can get Mitsubishi Heavy duty 2 ton in 72-75k right now if you are in Karachi

gree and mitsubishi 2 ton would both be good choices..