Agh damn you KESC!

My computer is not turning on.. I think its because of excessive load shedding by KESC.. I just want to go to KESC and kill someone

Anyway my computer is recieving power because the motherboard's lights are working but when i press the power on button nothing happens.. the computer just doesnt do anything.. Can someone help me? Also for how much can i buy a stabilizer ?

Rs. 1500/- for good stablizer and you should not use ur PC without stablizer it is really harmful

well alamode maybe the switch is not working try turning on the computer using the jumper that is given in the motherboard to start the PC

i dont know the exact place of it

if your Computer is getting enough power . there are 3 things you can check 1st RAM . Check if its Fried , ( happend with 1 of my friend ) , 2nd CheCK PowerCord . and CheCk motherboard Cell/battery .

* Try starting your computer after removing all RAM modules from your system. If it beeps then that means that there is a problem with your RAM.

* Secondly make sure that the fan in your power supply is running because a non working fan means a dead power supply

I dropped it off at a shop for repair. Even he couldnt find out what the problem was by looking at it he said they'll keep it for a day and see whats the problem.. They'll tell me today.. I just hope its nothing major.. I dont want to spend alot of money.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I dropped it off at a shop for repair. Even he couldnt find out what the problem was by looking at it he said they’ll keep it for a day and see whats the problem… They’ll tell me today… I just hope its nothing major… I dont want to spend alot of money.
[/quote]

you dropped it off to shopkeepers , gr8 now it will become major fault , even if it wasn’t :)

you dropped it off to shopkeepers , gr8 now it will become major fault , even if it wasn’t :)

[/quote]

yeah man be ready for another bolt of lightening from that vendor of urz abt the price quote

and dey will say sir ur motherboard is fried plus ur ram plus ur processor plus ur powersupply and den he will shout (oye chotay aur kuch ura key buss?):D

seems like a power supply problem to me. supply is giving less power to the mother board....

Lol what was i supposed to do then? Anyway its a PCI-e card problem they say.. I just called them. They said you need to replace the PCI-e card.. And he said when he used his own PCI-e card it worked fine.. So i guess a new PCI-e card is required now.

Ill pick up my computer from there tommorow.. I dont know which PCI-e card to buy now? Can you guys suggest a good average PCI-e card? I dont game alot on my PC i have the PS3 for that. How is the 9500GT 512mb? Its for 6300rs on Galaxy. Any good ?

^^It will be able most of the games at medium high settings at acceptable fps excluding crysis.You said that u have the ps3 for gaming so this card is perfectly alright for you.Or if u won't be doing any gaming on ur pc opt for a much cheaper card.

ps3 gonna be popular in the market for quite some time and you are basically a console gamer (remember the thread in gaming section) and since every new and good game 1st releases on console so yeah i think you should buy 9500GT.

Exactly same thing happnd with me about 8 or 10 months ago.

I changed power supply and brought new one..

Same problm.

big repairing shops in rawalpindi were failed to repair.

then i changed the whole mainboard.

and now its working fine

i beleive this problm happnd due to bad internal VGA..

GOOD LUCK TO YOU..

Hmm.. Im going for the crappy 7200gs again.. The same card which stopped working and my computer wasnt turning on when that card was in its slot. I hope im not making a mistake though but i have to save up for the LCD for the PS3 plus i only play fifa sometimes and a few games on my computer so i think 7200gs will be fine.. Ill have to play games at lowest resolutions though.. Its around 2300rs lol..

same load problem wid me......damn wapda.....usually in night after 11pm load trips after every 10 20 minutes causing my pc to restart again and again.....wht shud i do to prevent my pc from restarting as load trips????

god bless me. nothing happens to my pc or my ups or anything. you guys are not lucky. i have that 380 or 360 w alfa ups and i have loads of things connected to it. and no restarts ever. u guys are un lucky for sure.

god bless me. nothing happens to my pc or my ups or anything. you guys are not lucky. i have that 380 or 360 w alfa ups and i have loads of things connected to it. and no restarts ever. u guys are un lucky for sure.
[/quote]

LOL! we the unlucky ones pray that your ups get fried soon ;)

My friend's motherboard not working. Thanks to KESC :P.

guys seiously think of buyin a good branded psu and an steplizer otherwise wapda will burn our pc parts...........