After W.H Tax Now Services Tax

This is amazing now my bill has increased from 2520 to 3140 . why should i pay such a high amount , i think i should downgrade from 4mb to 2mb worthless people shame on them.

14dewls.png

shift to 2mb economy package .. if ur downloads arent too much.. bill will become 1/5th

[quote=“otta, post:, topic:”]

This is amazing now my bill has increased from 2520 to 3140 . why should i pay such a high amount , i think i should downgrade from 4mb to 2mb worthless people shame on them.

14dewls.png

[/quote]

Dunno about Services Tax but if you are a tax filer, you can get the WHT adjusted in your tax return. Forget any chances of seeing it refunded to you (contrary to what should happen) but the adjustment against income tax is all you can do about it.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:22290”]

shift to 2mb economy package … if ur downloads arent too much… bill will become 1/5th

[/quote]

nope won’t work limit is 10 gb for economy packages .

[quote=“Asad, post:3, topic:22290”]

Dunno about Services Tax but if you are a tax filer, you can get the WHT adjusted in your tax return. Forget any chances of seeing it refunded to you (contrary to what should happen) but the adjustment against income tax is all you can do about it.

[/quote]

I am just pissed about Services tax wh was there before too and I have never heard anybody getting tax return in Pakistan .

W.H = white house tax?