After Inflation In Gas Prices :)

I hope they don't put a tax on donkeys too. muhaha

phir ghaans mehngi kar deingey :D

:lol: … Janitors will charge high prices to do all that cleaning. Subsequently, there will be toll plazas with a charge set on donkeys of 30rs :lol:

Rent a Khota with be the most profitable business:)

this is already happening after increase in fuel oil prices.

servant working in our house related that the prices of donkeys have doubled. now u may get one for 8-9k Rs. instead of 5k Rs. RENEWABLE ENERGY, the hip tech has already found its applications on pakistani roads.

folks, we can do it

sounds good, what about a horse driven carriage?

I want to buy a donkey, whats its price? I need a donkey in good condition with perfect sound system and disc brakes

@above

u forgot to mention

4x4 with differential locks

its better to get an AWD by keeping in view the approaching monsoons and the dilapidated condition of roads.

when i was a student 5 years back i had seen or at least listened to the donkey cart races being held on canal bank in lahore. nature has its own rules of maintaining equilibrium. if some rich guys r busy in arranging street races on dha roads, people with little resources don't need to worry. they have their own means of enjoyment. Pakistan is an enormous country of great people. we can outshine this world. its our politicians who don't care about their homeland.

good luck for the future guys.

lol.. typical !@#$ guys :D why don't you think better? or wanna lay down her for ever ?

Japanese invent car that runs on water, why don't you order such a car?

When people will apply for registration numbers the elite will ask for Khata 1 kind of numbers

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

lol… typical !@#$ guys :D
[/quote]

don’t try to prove you are an indian!

no, he is trying to prove tht he is japanese (see his avator) :D j/k

no, he is trying to prove tht he is japanese (see his avator) :D j/k
[/quote]

man i have some doubts that he is indian!

007 :P

indian? how the hell he passed the hygiene test!

:) if this is true then the hoarders will not provide the market with donkey and horse food,,therefore chara will increase in increase...

the govt will also tax the animal food 200% and will have to import it and so on :)

hey i am just wondering where will be the chore switch of the khota!!

muhahahahhahaa

nice idea!!

we will be importing ghaans from china! :D

@shoukat very nasty things come to my mind when i think about that chore switch

s

we will be importing ghaans from china! :D

@shoukat very nasty things come to my mind when i think about that chore switch

[/quote]

OHhhh dont say here about chore swich ;)

abour ghaans or chara, first we will export at 100% rate than will import again at 400% rate same we doing about wheat and this is our procedure and history, I am very sad to say this.

we are a great nation, we can laugh on ourselves