After how many days we can receive adsense address verification pin

More than 3 weeks had past I've not received my adsense address verfication pin.

Which PIN are you talking about? You mean the one required to set up your adsense account?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Which PIN are you talking about? You mean the one required to set up your adsense account?
[/quote]

Learn more english. He is talking about Address Verification Letter.

Learn more english. He is talking about Address Verification Letter.

[/quote]

You should learn to “read” more carefully as there is no mention of the word “Letter” in the above post. It is easy to be rude, but difficult to be helpful. I don’t like your tone there. Keep your English skills to yourself. I at least tried be helpful to the guy by understanding what his requirements are, and what did you contribute to this thread? I’ll be honest and say that I didn’t about PIN verification letter, thats why I was asking for more explanation from him. But if you already knew about it, you could have directly answered him instead of making rude comments.

@ Sonu

This link might be helpful for you:

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=99298

It says that you are sent a PIN verification letter once your revenue reaches $10. Has your balance reached 10$?

@rnathbatra It had reached the payment threshold limit, my adsense account balance is more than $10.

Problems Creating Adsense Account ......?? Havent Earned Anything Yet .. .. ..?? We Have The Solution .. ..!!

Get your adsense account approved from google within 15 mins to 4 hours

For further details contact us

SALMAN (03122345134)

AHMED (03462655764)

if any 1 hav problem in approving adsense account then tell us we will give u a better solution .. .. ..!!

Problems Creating Adsense Account …?? Havent Earned Anything Yet … … …?? We Have The Solution … …!!

Get your adsense account approved from google within 15 mins to 4 hours

For further details contact us

SALMAN (03122345134)

AHMED (03462655764)

[/quote]

Yea I got an idea how you will help. Please try to post on a forum according to the question don’t waste others time I need an answer to my question here not by calling you.

dear when ever u will not get verification pin your account hv'nt been approve..nd google hs nt approve adsense for any one..datz y i said ok

dear when ever u will not get verification pin your account hv’nt been approve…nd google hs nt approve adsense for any one…datz y i said ok
[/quote]

I have an approved adsense account and almost 3 weeks have past I had not received my adsense address verification pin I think you may be familiar with that term now please don’t waste others time if you can’t help.

I had received address verification letter from Google Thanks to all for there support.

I had received address verification letter from Google Thanks to all for there support.
[/quote]

Congrats!

I am going to reapply in next few days. May they approve my website this time!