Affiliate system

who know about affiliate system. how i can get money from it ?

i see some information about it. how i can get it guys ?

Affiliate program is a kind of Brand / Product Marketing on Internet, You only get commission each time someone buy any product by going through your affiliate link.

For this purpose you need to have blogs and sites with huge traffic...Ebay affiliate programs is legit and it not only pays you on product sale they also pays on the traffic you will drive to them

Go make some money

is it really get money guys ! i see in liteforex broker. i see it have affiliate . who know about this systerm?

how about forex affiliate systerm ? i see someone who can get a thousand dollar with it ? is it really do guys

Hmm i think you must going affiliate with top paying site like Ebay,amazon...

yeah i have just join in a forex affiliate. i was earn 50$ in last week. it really good. i hope i can get more from it

[quote=“hunte13, post:7, topic:20288”]

yeah i have just join in a forex affiliate. i was earn 50$ in last week. it really good. i hope i can get more from it

[/quote]

How exactly it works dude :mellow:

[quote=“godfather, post:8, topic:20288”]

How exactly it works dude :mellow:

[/quote]

i open account in aboker. now i open in liteforex. i get the link affiliate. i get refferal from my friend. i have 3 refferal. they know about forex market. they deposit and trade forex. i get 15$ with a lot of their order.

thats a kind of marketing,you can affiliate if you have you own website and traffic on it

I think you should go with the top paying affiliate site like Ebay, Amazon etc...