Affiliate Marketing

On this forum I have read about adsense, and others quite much....but for that you need a site, then that site needs to be approved, and it takes times to get people to visit your site...and making a quality site is also not easy...

Well, I was thinking if there is something, we can do in less time, which may or may not earn us much, but at least it gets u money fast...

Ive heard about Affiliate Marketing, and know a bit about it, if anyone can explain how can I earn through that and mention a few sites, that would be really nice

Please mention your experience too, like have you ever got a cheque, bank draft or wuteva...

See thats where you're wrong. You want to 'earn money fast'. If you want to do something, why don't you do it right! Make a quality website, go through the process of getting it approved, and then make the dough. Theres no such thing as quick money!!

Affiliate marketing does require much hard work too. And often it's done coupled with website(s) that get traffic from SEO and other means, where investment in PPC is a problem. Persuasive landing pages are also used at times.

It's definitely not easy but if that's what interests you - go for it. Nonetheless, you either need to change your general idea about affiliate marketing earning quick and easy money or don't even bother putting any efforts. You will have to work hard to succeed. There are few people who are an exception and it's quite likely that you are not. Work hard!

dude you should really talk to SECC. he is best in this biz.

-----------

Actually i had to edit that post but the lights went down :( , i noe earning money is not easy, and there is nuthin like fast and easy money in this world......

I do not want to earn through adsense, because many people already do that, I want to be different...

Well I need help and a starter guide in SEO Affiliate Marketing, the basic technique mentioned above really attracts me....so where to start... ???

SECC dude, can i get ur Instant Messaging contact ???

Ok, i am going through the sites, and understand a bit how to do it, but dont understand where will the money get burned ????

how much page views / month are usually required for affiliate marketing application to be accepted....

SECC if u can give the links of sites you have, that wud b quite helpful

-----

what do u mean when u say burning money ??? and what is asad referring too when he says u need to invest in PPC....

I dint find anything where they asked for money....are you referring to charges for websites hosting ???

and just tell me the marketing junctions you are using, from which u have got cheques....

cj.com signup page aint opening and you dint answer how much traffic do we need....

and SECC have ya ever got payments, like cheques at home or money in anyway ??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what do u mean when u say burning money ??? and what is asad referring too when he says u need to invest in PPC…

I dint find anything where they asked for money…are you referring to charges for websites hosting ???

and just tell me the marketing junctions you are using, from which u have got cheques…

cj.com signup page aint opening and you dint answer how much traffic do we need…

and SECC have ya ever got payments, like cheques at home or money in anyway ??

[/quote]

sometimes to promote your site and to acheive results ,you have to advertise your site, advertising means spending money and buying traffic… thats how your money is burned…

--------------

first of all i need to make a site, what kind of site i have to make....I aint getting what to put in the site....

if i can see some model sites, it would help alot

is it like i should look for available merchants, choose a suitable one, and then make a site promoting that merchants products, is it like that

or should i make a general site related to a product and give links of same product by different merchants

i really dont understand help needed

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

first of all i need to make a site, what kind of site i have to make…I aint getting what to put in the site…

if i can see some model sites, it would help alot

[/quote]

You can’t always do what others are doing nor will you always succeed in it. Plus, no one will want to give away their niche/keywords and call for competition. That’s not being selfish but that’s being wise.

What you need to do is read on, experiment, and learn. Let’s reiterate the fact that you need to invest some serious time and effort. For a start, you may read the section on affiliate marketing in the SitePoint’s revenue kit preview:

http://www.sitepoint.com/kits/revenue1/revenue1-sample.pdf

I should not have linked it directly, but I lost the original link.

afiliate marketing is really alota mess

i thought abt it but.....himmat nai pari......

man adsense ROX easy and cool not much hard work

no investment.....

After reading like Asad and others said, im also coming to the conclusion thats its easier to run a blog or make a site and get adsense on it, rather than getting into the mess of affiliate marketing....

MODS delete dis tawpic...

i think its a useful pointer to affiliate marketing. It shouldnot be deleted, rather locked.

Theres no need for this topic to be locked or deleted. Let it be for people to read and any future queries on the matter.

All you have to do is make a nice website and get traffic on it, they you think of anything else such as affiliate marketing etc