Advice needed: which UPS to buy for pc (Not inverter)

Hi, I want to buy a UPS for my pc in a day or two inshallah, what i want to know is which UPS can i get for around 7K that is at least 650VA (450+watt) or more. I am not sure which one can i get for this price and how good that'll be. The only one i could find was the mercury brand (which are not pure/true sine wave). APC seems good but expensive, is there any other that i m missing. how about Belkin, are they available here?

Please recommend one.

Thanks

ENEL brand

i m using it since 4 years , no problem at all , not even changed the batteries or anything masha ALLAH .

i m using 3 enel ups 600VA / 1000VA / 1100VA in 4 different pc and all are perfect.

No one knows ENEL brand here so i went for PCM - powercom 650va, Just got it yesterday so cant say much about it but i did some tests and its working fine.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

No one knows ENEL brand here so i went for PCM - powercom 650va, Just got it yesterday so cant say much about it but i did some tests and its working fine.
[/quote]

If you get a chance do post/share some feedback after more usage and price, gaurantees etc.

i sure will give a review if I get to it, for now since i got this thing, light didnt go out for too long. As for the backup time by the looks of it i m not expecting much time from it but its specs are pretty good, it comes with management software which I found quite usefull, it give lots of usefull information such as battery, input out put voltage etc, and other settings such as how long do you want it to run on ups before it can shut down ur pc for you.

I paid around 6K for it, I haven't taken the warranty certificate yet (will do soon), I will also get to you on that one. I hope u find this information usefull for now.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

huh !

http://www.pdpl.net.pk/

you can consider the APC UPS .is not very expensive .BK650 only need usd51.47

OPTI, Cheap but good. I am using it for a year now.

important: remember these UPS will NOT work with Generator :lol:

I am using PowerTech 700VA with N85 battery for the last two years which gives me 2-3 hours backup time and running on Generator is no problem.

well dude i bought ups of apc from " sher shah " its working fine . 950 watts of power with two 12 , 12 volts dry battries . and give me a backup of 1.5 hours on on my two system " core I3 with GTx260 , core 2duo with GTs250 and i m using it on a gaming zone its working fine on daily three time load shedding routine . my advice to you that visit "sher shah " there are plenty of stuff of there 1 kV to 6 KV beast UPS .

@ifkaaar

Model Number and price of the UPS

its APC 1500 " CPU like UPS " and cost arround 9000 they demand for 12 or even 1500 but you have to say " ye main try kay liye lay raha hon acha howa to bohat saray loonga " well that's a typical strategy . and make sure don't buy any ups that have built-in dry batteries because they dont support external dry or liquid batteries . and one important thing if you want your UPS live for a long life they buy battery charger they charge your batteries with ups . and its lower the burden from ups and full charge your batteries in 3 to 4 hours .