Adsense

can any one see the 'payment in progress' notification in payment history page ? Its 26th and still cant see any progress on my last month earnings and 26th is pretty late by adsense's standards.. almost all of the payment i;ve gotten till date were made before 26th.. just wanted to check if its me or some one else also sensing this delay.

Don't worry, you'll get it by the end of the month. I get mine anywhere between 26 to the last day of every month.

how do u order IT

check or western union??

i do by western union

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

how do u order IT

check or western union??

i do by western union

[/quote]

How do I change it to western union?

How do I change it to western union?
[/quote]

My Account -> Payment Details (edit)

On an average, how much bucks do you guys make every month?

can any one see the ‘payment in progress’ notification in payment history page ? Its 26th and still cant see any progress on my last month earnings and 26th is pretty late by adsense’s standards… almost all of the payment i;ve gotten till date were made before 26th… just wanted to check if its me or some one else also sensing this delay.
[/quote]

Google delays it till the very last days of the month for western union payments. Check payments are issued earlier in the month.

Google delays it till the very last days of the month for western union payments. Check payments are issued earlier in the month.

[/quote]

cheques and wu payments are made almost on the same date / difference of 1 or 2 days… but this is taking forever :S… last wu payment was made on 24 of april… still no sign of payment in progress… which takes atleast 2 days to complete… i wonder if my account has been flagged :blush:

As I said, there's no need to worry. If you don't get the payment by the end of this month, then you should email Google support and let them know about it.

If there's something wrong with your account, Google would have let you know first before taking any action.

I used to run ads parallel to images so as to increase CTR on a site, (and did so successfully for over a year until a jealous competitor reported it to Google) and when Google knew about it, they nicely emailed me and told me to remove the images as this was a violation of their TOS. I did as they asked and they even sent me a thank-you email.

Though the CTR on that site has been crappy ever after. ^_^

cheques and wu payments are made almost on the same date / difference of 1 or 2 days… but this is taking forever :S… last wu payment was made on 24 of april… still no sign of payment in progress… which takes atleast 2 days to complete… i wonder if my account has been flagged :blush:

[/quote]

Well I have used both payment methods and I have seen a delay of upto 4-5 days for WU payment methods. For example this month I choose to be paid by cheque and I got payment in progress on friday the 23rd and payment issued on monday the 26th. The date on the payment history page is the 22nd.

With WU the latest I have received payments is the 31st of the month. This was back in october I think.

There is a very good reason why google pays via cheque early. Its because cheques take a longer time to reach the recipient and clear the bank so google sends them early. WU on the other hand is instantaneous so google delays as far as possible.

I doubt your account is flagged. If you have earnings verified (balance notice on the payment history page) and you have received payments before then you shouldn’t have anything to worry about.

As I said, there’s no need to worry. If you don’t get the payment by the end of this month, then you should email Google support and let them know about it.

If there’s something wrong with your account, Google would have let you know first before taking any action.

I used to run ads parallel to images so as to increase CTR on a site, (and did so successfully for over a year until a jealous competitor reported it to Google) and when Google knew about it, they nicely emailed me and told me to remove the images as this was a violation of their TOS. I did as they asked and they even sent me a thank-you email.

Though the CTR on that site has been crappy ever after. ^_^

[/quote]

Wow thats something. Your lucky because they have a reputation of banning first and asking questions later.

Wow thats something. Your lucky because they have a reputation of banning first and asking questions later.

[/quote]

Not really. A first offense of T.O.S. is forgivable as long as it’s not “click fraud”. I had an account of mine banned in 2004 (in the golden era, easy $30-40 a day). The reason they mentioned was click fraud. I didn’t intentionally do anything that could’ve triggered a click fraud alarm so I was never sure why did they take that action. Many more people were banned and it appeared that the reason click fraud was cloak. Apparently, they didn’t want to reveal their real reasons but rumors had it that they banned web sites which had a very low conversion rate, i.e. users didn’t buy or stayed longer on a website after clicking.

Not really. A first offense of T.O.S. is forgivable as long as it’s not “click fraud”. I had an account of mine banned in 2004 (in the golden era, easy $30-40 a day). The reason they mentioned was click fraud. I didn’t intentionally do anything that could’ve triggered a click fraud alarm so I was never sure why did they take that action. Many more people were banned and it appeared that the reason click fraud was cloak. Apparently, they didn’t want to reveal their real reasons but rumors had it that they banned web sites which had a very low conversion rate, i.e. users didn’t buy or stayed longer on a website after clicking.
[/quote]

So how did you get another account?

you can't get another account from google adsense, once you got banned then you will stay rest of the life. if you have good and reputed site with more than 10,000 impression per day you can try Yahoo! Publisher Network best way to earn good money. it's better then google adsense.

So how did you get another account?

[/quote]

First it was a partnership with an American friend whom took a few % of my earnings and then I moved to Pakistan and thus had a new address. They only banned the main site so the other sites were allowed to participate. Moreover, previously the account was on my father’s name and now it’s on mine.

I don’t rely much on adsense anymore though.

you can’t get another account from google adsense, once you got banned then you will stay rest of the life. if you have good and reputed site with more than 10,000 impression per day you can try Yahoo! Publisher Network best way to earn good money. it’s better then google adsense.
[/quote]

YPN is US only.

like you said, u changed the name from ur fathers name to ur own. Can u do that? or did you make a new account?
[/quote]

You can contact their support to get spelling mistakes in your name corrected, but I’m not sure if you can get the name changed altogether. As for me, I did create a new account.

i am still getting "payment in progress" for my last month payments , any idea how long it will take before i can recieve my MTCN ? its showing payment in progress since 3 days now ^-^

do google pays when amount reaches $100 or is there any way of withdrawing funds earlier

I have $21, so can i withdraw them or wait till it reaches $100