Adsense Urdu Information (urdoogle)

Are you earning From Your BLog?

And your earning is less then 2$ per day?

dont worry read all articles in urdu then optimize your ad placement. and blending.

read

http://www.urdoogle.com

THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Visit After Few Hours. urdoogle©

works for me

You created the whole website in Urdu? Whereas the blogs of your visitors (who will get benefit from your tricks and tips) will be in English? I don't get the point.

Do you get me? If someone is able to write his/her blog in English then why can't he/she is able to read English? Why he/she need same things translated in Urdu?

I know you really worked hard but can you shed some light what's the point of having it in Urdu?

I agree with @flatpack, there are three links leading to http://www.urdoogle.com/underconstruction.html

By the way, don't get discourage. We are giving you honest and helpful review. In real world, the visitors are far less forgiving.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You created the whole website in Urdu? Whereas the blogs of your visitors (who will get benefit from your tricks and tips) will be in English? I don’t get the point.

Do you get me? If someone is able to write his/her blog in English then why can’t he/she is able to read English? Why he/she need same things translated in Urdu?

I know you really worked hard but can you shed some light what’s the point of having it in Urdu?

I agree with @flatpack, there are three links leading to http://www.urdoogle.com/underconstruction.html

By the way, don’t get discourage. We are giving you honest and helpful review. In real world, the visitors are far less forgiving.

[/quote]

I guess he wanted to be different without realizing that it will not make any sense!

Useless site, very basic info, even a little kid know about that. In Pakistan Google adsense becomes a joke, everyone who wakes up from a nightmare in Pakistan create a Google adsense account to be rich but they even don't know about SEO and hundred of other issues that should be considered. 80% of the users in Pakistan don't even receive PIN Code and Rest 10% got their account block by Fraud clicks 10% only survive and do the good works.

"Mess with the best, die like the rest".

Only the best survives and all other surface nuisance die their horrible death. I mean Google adsense accounts ;)

yes you are write. but we should teach our frends how to do seo and how build links. and how to run with TOS of adsense so we save our account as well earn alot.

don't know why, every 2nd start a blog or website form very 1st day with ads. 1st make a proper website, get a good traffic, then find some private advertisers, who can pay you 40-50% more :)

2nd the main problem, every one is trying to start own websites. why don't you make a team 1st before starting a webste

I never made sites for money, its just for fun and for a little collaboration in the IT field of Pakistan.

if anyone in interested to work as a team, PM me we can team up at www.discusshub.com

I don't know if the my blog really create profits.Does your blogs or your sites create profits?

i do

good site

thanks

thnx