Adsense help

Assalamo alaikum

Brothers how are you, i am new to adsense , i have created my blow which is this

http://www.checksuppliers.blogspot.com/

But the problem is that i have no traffic .. Also i have applied for adsense yesterday lets see whether they accept mine or not..

please guide me ... i want to earn some $

Walekum Asalam,

brother traffic will not come unless you advertise your website and build some backlinks . Earning money through website is not one day job , you have to work hard to get your site popular and listed in google rankings.

My website is 1 year old but has not produced a single penny yet.

Problems Creating Adsense Account ......?? Havent Earned Anything Yet .. .. ..?? We Have The Solution .. ..!!

Get your adsense account approved from google within 15 mins to 4 hours

For further details contact us

SALMAN (03122345134)

AHMED (03462655764)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

My website is 1 year old but has not produced a single penny yet.
[/quote]

Try to change the design of your website and do some SEO I have visited your site twice, pakwatan.pk have good stuff but there is nothing which I’ve found is convincing for me to re-visit your site.

SEO is the best way to produce traffic , I am doing SEO on my website "http://hashimshabbir.com" for 4 month , my website worth is $759 its amazing any i am happy :)

hmm you all are right, mates.

But can you help me what should i do . ?

Guys i made a blog and didnot advertised for it too. I checked yesterday and in January till now, it has 16000 hits. Its massive in my opinion. Most of the hits are from Amreeka and Canada . Do you think I should put add on it. Would it give any significant amount of cash ?

if any one want help in creating google adsense account then u may cal me +923122345134

@ punk

read this i hope it will help u http://awstats.sourceforge.net/docs/awstats_glossary.html

BTW, you should insert adsense in your blog.

@TA

yes i read it. my site says around 90+ unique visitors per day

Seo is best source for website traffice. submit your site in directories, social book marking ,forums,classified sites . etc

for any kind of problem in adsene account approval i will provide you services of mine with shortest time possible account approval normally3-7 days for Pakistani user's.but it will cost youu a little bit,100% genuine account with your name,for any website you have

for more details mail adsene.maker@gmail.com or visit my site in signature

for any kind of problem in adsene account approval i will provide you services of mine with shortest time possible account approval normally3-7 days for Pakistani user’s.but it will cost youu a little bit,100% genuine account with your name,for any website you have

for more details mail adsene.maker@gmail.com or visit my site in signature

[/quote]

How you Approve adsense account. Plz share your knowledge Here

How you Approve adsense account. Plz share your knowledge Here

[/quote]

They wont share, isi ke to wo pese kamatay hai :)