Adsene scam

hi wp members

i was searching for adsene aproval technijques in google n found few people who claims that they can give google adsene account in one day for just rs 100-1000,different people have different rates,can any tell me that is it legal or illegal,n how can i trust them, they said they will give me accounts image proof than i have to pay them,n than they give me other account details,how much chances of scam in this case,will they use any photoshop etc to edit that proof,????or how to deal with them any procedure for that.

Why do you want it by a shortcut ?

its simple punk that my website is not qualified for adsene thats y i want this shortcut,also i have been banned by adsene(my adsene account was disabled for invalid/illegal clicks 2 years back)

My adsense account also banned,reason it is invalid activity. U can apply again for adsense but change your address or name and use new website for this purpose,thanks

Adsense banned Account in these days bez he check all sites some time so becarfull and apply all rules in your site. For adsense account Pm Me and this is legal.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Adsense banned Account in these days bez he check all sites some time so becarfull and apply all rules in your site. For adsense account Pm Me and this is legal.
[/quote]

Stop wasting others time.

I used his service. What he did?

He created a blogspot blog and posted a duplicate article. But google did not approve it.

Even i know google’s quality guidelines better than he.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

its simple punk that my website is not qualified for adsene thats y i want this shortcut,also i have been banned by adsene(my adsene account was disabled for invalid/illegal clicks 2 years back)
[/quote]

How did you manage to get invalid/illegal clicks? Can you please explain so others can avoid this mistake?

All you need to do is read google adsense TOS and make a website according to their standard their will be no chance of decline.