Adding picture to signature?

Hey guys isnt there anyway to add picture to your signature like add a speedtest result in the signature or anything?

I would suggest you don't do that. The most prominent benefit of using this forum software is its speed. By adding images to each post, it would cause a slow browsing experience.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey guys isnt there anyway to add picture to your signature like add a speedtest result in the signature or anything?
[/quote]

i think pnbb doesnt allow that

thts y its so fast

Oh i see. I was just thinking of adding a small picture. Plus anyway most of the people now have DSL so speed shouldnt be alot of problem. Anyway its not possible or its not recommended ?

Oh i see. I was just thinking of adding a small picture. Plus anyway most of the people now have DSL so speed shouldnt be alot of problem. Anyway its not possible or its not recommended ?
[/quote]

NOT POSSIBLE

lol, but there are users like me as well who hardly get 5 kB/s, so its still pretty much the dial-up era for us.. But anyhow, even at this speed, moving from one page to another is done real quick.. I would not appreciate any move that could make the forums heavy by any means..

Geo punbb lite

Down with signature pictures.

i agree with 40mbps and لگڑبگڑ , i too am using a stupid ~100kbps WLL connection, so its a luxury to able to view the forum with the current load on this slow connection, plz dont add huge signature pics. Use text if you wanna brag/show-off about something :P ... like your PC specs ;)

i agree with 40mbps and لگڑبگڑ , i too am using a stupid ~100kbps WLL connection, so its a luxury to able to view the forum with the current load on this slow connection
[/quote]

You are not alone… :P

If you dont want pictures you can go and turn them off in your explorer settings :D

Yes, please keep the forum light-weight and free of the bloat that signatures cause.

If you dont want pictures you can go and turn them off in your explorer settings :D
[/quote]

^^ And what about what i said ? :D

Why I am against pictures in signature is because they add to quite an un-pro image to the forum. Just like they do to WCCF and PkForum.

Why I am against pictures in signature is because they add to quite an un-pro image to the forum. Just like they do to WCCF and PkForum.
[/quote]

I agree 110% with you (100% is my opionion and the other 10% belongs to a wannabe PM)

question is, why do u want picture in your signature?