Acer Netbook for 15000! AtomZ520 1.33GHz,2GB RM,11.6"display,250GBHD

Okay, I recently discovered while cleaning a little tiny black spot in the lcd...which is not very prominent but still there...so the price is further coming down to 15,000 ruppees, but this is non-negotiable and absolute floor price...if anyone is interested...contact me on 0323-8415623

ACER ASPIRE ONE 751H NETBOOK SPECS

CONDITION OF NETBOOK: 9/10

Processor: Intel Atom Processor Z520 (512 KB L2 cache, 1.33, 533 MHz FSB)

RAM: 2GB DDR II

Display: 11.6″ WXGA (1366 x 768) TFT display

Graphics: Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 500

Storage: 250-GB Hard drive

WLAN: 802.11b/g

LAN: 10/100 Mbps LAN

Bluetooth: Yes

Features: Optimized Dolby headphone technology, integrated stereo speakers, webcam, digital mic, multi-gesture

touchpad

USB Ports: 3 USB 2.0 ports

Card reader: 6-in-1 card reader

Jacks / Ports: Headphone/speaker/line-out jack, microphone jack, Ethernet LAN port, VGA port (video-out)

Dimensions: 11.18 x 7.79 x 1.0 inches; 2.97 lbs with a 6-cell battery pack.

Battery: 6 cell battery gives a working time of about 6-8 hours depending on the activity.

Color: Diamond black.

Operating System: This model shipped with Windows Vista which was too taxing on the system and made the functioning really slow so I found a light version of Windows called Tiny 7, it's 32 bit Windows designed for lower spec computers and installed that. That resulted in a dramatically faster boot time as well as better response time during operation not to mention extending the battery time considerably.

What will you get with the netbook:

1- Battery Charger

2- Instructions on how to make a USB bootable under Vista/Win7 + software recommendations for netbook (which I had to learn on my own once I got the netbook, so you'll have a headstart)

3- A 4GB Bootable USB with

-Unattended Tiny 7 Install (install time is really fast compared to normal windows install with hardly any effort)

-Drivers for the netbook

-Software applications for netbook

4- A nice little case which snugly fits on the netbook to keep it safe from scratches during transport.

Note: Since this is a netbook not a laptop, it does not come with a DVD Drive, so you'll have to install an operating system either from a USB which I did or purchase an external USB powered DVD drive. You can also install Win7 ultimate edition which works fine on the netbook but just slows down boot time.

This netbook is an ideal computer for students as well as professionals. The thing that I really like about the netbook is its larger screen size compared to other netbooks in the market. Most netbooks come at the 10.2 inch display, but this one has 11.6 inches of display which greatly reduces scrolling when viewing web pages and makes for an enjoyable netbook experience. You can do tasks like word processing, emailing, surfing, video chatting comfortably. Since it has a wifi built-in, you can take that computing experience anywhere. It is also easier to manage images/photos through through the card reader. Uploading songs to the mobile is also easily achieved through the built-in Bluetooth. The netbook also provides great entertainment during power outages and for people who'd like uninterrupted downloads, it's a great thing to have. The only thing this netbook is not made for is gaming. Netbooks are not designed for gaming so if you want something for that, you should look elsewhere.

Finally we come down to the price. I bought this netbook in January 2010 from Shophive.com and it came with a 1 year warranty. I paid Rs. 42,000 for it. Keeping in mind the market price for netbooks, I've set the sale price at Rs. 25,000 which is quite fair I think to both the buyer and the seller. So guys/gals, get it immediately, you won't regret it. The reason I'm selling it is because I feel I'm not using it as much as I should be using it. Maybe I just fell in love with it without realizing whether I needed it or not, lol! Other than that, I did quite a lot of research before settling on this netbook so no worries, it's a good deal. I did your homework for you! :-)

FOR LAHORE ONLY

PICS

aceraspireone751h3.th.jpg

336768872440lap3.th.jpg

aceraspireone751h52bwin.th.jpg

336768872440keyboard2.th.jpg

acerone751h52bwblancbes.th.jpg

Considering the response so far...I've decided to further lower the price to 20,000! come n get it, n don't expect a further lowering. Anything less than 20,000, I'll just gift it to someone I know.

sorry changed my mind !!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I recently discovered while cleaning a little tiny black spot in the lcd...which is not very prominent but still there...so the price is further coming down to 15,000 ruppees, but this is non-negotiable and absolute floor price...if anyone is interested...contact me on 0323-8415623

can u deliver through any courier service?

It's sold, plus I wouldn't have been able to deliver through courier. Thanks for you interest though.