Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop

Got this a few days ago brand new from USA as a gift, was opened along the way due to security checks etc. I browsed the net with it a few times, realize I don't really need something so ultraportable, so if anyone is in real need of it and I can get a good price would like to sell it.

An almost similar model is selling at metro for 48,400 with a 120 gig hard drive and maybe a 3 cell battery. The one I am selling has 160 gig hard drive and the 6 cell battery I believe (lasts up to 6 hours!). It also comes preinstalled with genuine windows xp home (seems like all the tiny netbooks have xp instead of vista).

Anyway pretty much mint condition, with box and everything it came with, not a blemish on it. I dont like to bargain, I figure if metro selling a lesser spec version for 48,400, this one is worth 50,000 so thats my price, if anyone interested let me know, in Islamabad only!

1 gig ram, 160 gig hard drive, xp home preinstalled

aceraspireone3pz1.jpg

image2gs6.jpg

image3xh5.jpg

w500.png

image1fb7qn1.jpg

Are you giving out that 10-rupees bill with it as well?

price you expecting?

haha the 10 rupee bill is shown next to it to give you an idea of the size!! But if you want it so bad, I can throw it in!

as for price expecting, 50,000 firm, you can check the market as well.

anyone interested at all open to reasonable offers

A laptop that has no warranty in Pakistan but still priced 2,000 more than market (that has 10 months warranty). Hmm, I hardly think anyone will get attractive.

wats the dollar price on it?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

A laptop that has no warranty in Pakistan but still priced 2,000 more than market (that has 10 months warranty). Hmm, I hardly think anyone will get attractive.
[/quote]

The one in market for 48,000 only has 120 gig hard drive, my asking is 50,000, not sure dollar amount, i’m open to offers cheers. I also not attractive =)

I just had one of my friends from the USA bring one for me. I got the SSD version with 512 MB RAM and 8 GB SSD. I also got a seperate 1 GB RAM stick (upgraded it myself to 1.5 GB RAM) and a 16 GB SDHC card. The whole thing cost me Rs. 23,000.

The one you are selling is US $ 380 (I am sure I can find a cheaper price if I search more) which is about Rs. 30,000. (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115513).

I would buy it from you Rs. 25,000 because for Rs. 30,000 I can buy it directly and have it delivered to me unopened.

please reconsider your demand for a Used and a warranty less thing which is available a lot cheaper on internet.

^ abdulsami

Agreed. It's warranty less.

most the laptops anyone brings from usa to you in pakistan would be warranty less, but anyone is welcome to have one fetched from usa for themselves! The pakistani market is a bit different, but anyway anyone welcome to make offers otherwise no big deal I'll keep it thanks =)

@yotoy82

How much battery time do you get with the 6 cell battery. The one I got has a 3 cell battery. Although the 3 cell battery looks really cool and weighs much less but I can only get 2.5 hours out of it. Would you be interested in exchanging the battery with me.