Acer 5920G Gaming Laptop for Sale

Salams,

I'm selling my laptop. Here are the specs.

Core 2 Duo T7300 2.0 Ghz, 800 Mhz, 4MB L2,

15.4 Wxga (8ms/220 nit)

2 GB RAM

Nvidia 8600M GT with dedicated 256 MB

250 GB HDD

DVD Super Multi DL

802.11 a/g/N WLAN

1.3 Megapixel Webcam

Touch system audio controls

Vista Premium

4800 MAH extended battery (3 hours usage / 4 on Power Saver)

Dolby home theather surround with built in sub woofer

Orginal Acer case, USB Hub (packed), external mouse

HDMI / Gemstone design

It's an awesome laptop, I maxed out all specs when I bought it.

The condition is brand new almost I've had it for a year but used perhaps 150 hours.

Reason for selling : Bored with it, don't use it much, want to get something newer.

Price: Rs. 70,000

Similar laptops with lesser specs for sale:

http://www.shophive.com/shophive/Acer-Aspire-5920-602G16Mi-p-3745.pakistan.html

http://www.beliscity.com/laptops_browse_laptops_by_brand_acer/c15_129_699/p11527/acer_aspire_5920602g16mi/product_info.pakistan.html

Picture:

Can be seen in Karachi till tomorrow at 5pm. After that Lahore on the 1st and 2nd/3rd in Isb :)

Note: The price is in the ballpark of non negotiable, I'm asking a very fair price already. And if you don't want to buy please don't make useless comments.

Thanks.

I have the same model, with a slight difference in specs;

3 GB DDR2 RAM

OptiArc Blu-Ray (BD-ROM) Drive

Intel 802.11 B/G (no support for N) WiFi

Everything else is exactly the same. I'm perfectly satisfied with it though; there's not much being offered in "newer" laptops that can't be added-on into this one, right now. I'll wait until there's affordable mobile versions of the Core i7 on the market.

Anyway, It'll be interesting to see how much yours goes for :)

P.S. your photograph consists mostly of the unrelated LCD-monitor and less of the laptop itself! Show-off! :P

Hi, glad to know you're enjoying your laptop. It really does have everything you could want. I'm very happy with mine as well, was surfing newegg last night and thought hmmm ;)

As far as the picture, you're right it should have been better but as it was taken for another purpose a month or two back and it was the only one I had so :P

Yeah, wait until laptops with Core i7, Windows 7, touch-screen capability, and SideShow displays are available. Keep this one for now.

sigh 70,000 ? I am getting a new Acer 5920G in almost 40,000 so if you want to sale it for 30,000 let me know thru this post :) kthx

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Note: The price is in the ballpark of non negotiable, I’m asking a very fair price already. And if you don’t want to buy please don’t make useless comments.

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
sigh 70,000 ? I am getting a new Acer 5920G in almost 40,000 so if you want to sale it for 30,000 let me know thru this post :) kthx
[/quote]

Wow, I wonder what part of “Don’t make useless comments” and almost “Non Negotiable” did I not make clear.

And 5920G for 40,000, Rofl. :D At that price I suggest you buy two :)

r u still interested in selling? if so pls post your email address.

abbas..price is even bit higher...Isnt it...:|