Accessing wireless router via multiple pcs

I have successfully connected, my dlink wireless router with the pc and internet is working fine too. but i cant seem to access internet from from other wireless enabled devices like other laptop or wifi enabled cell phone. my phone does detect the network but doesnt establish connection so as to run internet on it as well.

please tel me if i need to adjust router settings. the error msg says no gateway found !

i shall be thankful to you.

afnan

I have successfully connected, my dlink wireless router with the pc and internet is working fine too. but i cant seem to access internet from from other wireless enabled devices like other laptop or wifi enabled cell phone. my phone does detect the network but doesnt establish connection so as to run internet on it as well.

please tel me if i need to adjust router settings. the error msg says no gateway found !

i shall be thankful to you.

afnan

Just disable wireless mac filter or address (Router) and connect ur phone oce its connected and ur mc address of the phone is saved in ur router then enable mac address filter and only permit pc or devices saved or if u know the mac address of urz phone write and save in the wireless mac filter or adress its in ur router.

thanx, yara, really apprecite ur quick response, i am trying to open wireless routers web settings page but its not opening, i want to reset the router, that might help, advise if this is the right move!

and how do i find out the mac address from my phone ?

thanx

let me get this straight, i can connect my dsl router to the ptcl dsl modem (zte) and get dsl signals straight in my wifi enabled devices or i hav to configure each pc with the ip addresses n all ! or do i need n e more hardware to do that ?

cuz currently i had to configure ip in the wireless adapter in my pc , cuz thats the only way it gets internet ! n i cant connect more devices on the same dlink DIR 300 wireless router!

desperate for help! did i get the wrong router ?

have u disabled the DHCP server of your router...... or have you changed the IP address of the router? as router and DSL both use same gateway 192.168.1.1 and if you dont disable the DHCP server or change IP address of one of them you would run in IP conflict issues...... try disconnecting your modem from router and entering the royter setting through 192.168.1.1 and see if you access that... if you can u can cross check your wireless filter and other settings of the router...... the easiest thing in my opinion is either shifting modem IP address to 192.168.0.1 and letting router at default or let modem at default and changing router IP to 192.168.2.1.... and let the DHCP server of both of em run.....

save your settings in both modem and router and restart everything after takng out manual settings from the Wifi and LAn adapters of your pc's.... hope this helps..... if you get stuck somewhere... or i am wrong... there is always this thread :)