Accepting online payments

Hi folks,

I want to accept online credit card payments from my website and withdraw them to my local bank, as we all know paypal is not available here in Pakistan , Skrill is not accepting direct credit card processing in pakistan too.

now is there any chance to accept credit card payments in pakistan ?? if yes then please help

thanks

Leave Pakistan and get settled in a country which accept Paypal

You think its very easy to move to another country being Pakistani? A new penalty of being Pakistani is polio certificate :lol:

@OP check 2CO, i hope you will get solution.

You can use the paypal -> payoneer -> local ATM solution.

hi i am a web dev i can help u with that contact me on skype id:

vizodesigns

Heard UBL is starting/or has started a merchant service. I am also trying to get more information.

^^

http://www.nation.com.pk/business/18-Mar-2014/hbl-launches-internet-acquiring-service

http://propakistani.pk/2014/03/18/hbl-to-offer-online-payments-processing-capabilities-to-retailers-in-pakistan/

[quote=“sidalex, post:, topic:”]

Hi folks,

I want to accept online credit card payments from my website and withdraw them to my local bank, as we all know paypal is not available here in Pakistan , Skrill is not accepting direct credit card processing in pakistan too.

now is there any chance to accept credit card payments in pakistan ?? if yes then please help

thanks

[/quote]

Bro, you can use these three services other wise no option for Pakistan.

1:2Cocheckout is best because they have not any hidden fee, but they will charge two type of transaction, 1:5.5%+$0.45

you can withdraw your earning with Payoneer.

2: UBL Merchant Services (Rs,40,000 annual fee)

3: Citi Bank Merchant Services (Rs,20,000 annual fee)

No other option for Pakistan.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:5, topic:21294”]

You can use the paypal -> payoneer -> local ATM solution.

[/quote]

did you test the above method ?? if yes then please tell me the procedure

[quote=“minhas92, post:9, topic:21294”]

Bro, you can use these three services other wise no option for Pakistan.

1:2Cocheckout is best because they have not any hidden fee, but they will charge two type of transaction, 1:5.5%+$0.45

you can withdraw your earning with Payoneer.

2: UBL Merchant Services (Rs,40,000 annual fee)

3: Citi Bank Merchant Services (Rs,20,000 annual fee)

No other option for Pakistan.

[/quote]

#2 & #3 doesn't seem bad.

I WANT to know anybody here want paypal balance am giving in very low rate i need in my pakistani bank account rupees imy payoneer is not working with my paypal anymore.please need urgent help

mail me @ poisongul@gmail.com

[quote=“aaaaa, post:12, topic:21294”]

I WANT to know anybody here want paypal balance am giving in very low rate i need in my pakistani bank account rupees imy payoneer is not working with my paypal anymore.please need urgent help

mail me @ poisongul@gmail.com

[/quote]
How much amount you have in your pp account?
And what rate you are planning to offer?