Ac split watts?

i would like to know how much total watts of 1 ton Split and 1.5 ton Ac it has written 1650 watts (max input) on my 1 ton AC Split its thats ok or 1650 watts for Inner unit or more 1650 watts for outer unit = 3300 W .....and its 9 Amp

Rated Input 1050 W 1050+1050= 2100 watts.

1 ton Split Ac

Max Input 1650 is only for inner unit or for both unit ...Inner +outer

Amp 9.0 Amp

Moved to General Tech.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i would like to know how much total watts of 1 ton Split and 1.5 ton Ac it has written 1650 watts (max input) on my 1 ton AC Split its thats ok or 1650 watts for Inner unit or more 1650 watts for outer unit = 3300 W …and its 9 Amp

Rated Input 1050 W 1050+1050= 2100 watts.

1 ton Split Ac

Max Input 1650 is only for inner unit or for both unit …Inner +outer

Amp 9.0 Amp

[/quote]

What? Can you please pay some attention to punctuations and sentence structure :o

My 1.5t sabro is rated at 2kw for the outdoor unit and few days back, the ammeter showed it was consuming 7amp after running for few minutes.

is this a english learning insititute?

[/quote]

don’t mind but it gets a lot difficult to understand and reply

[/quote]

No offense but run-on sentences get too difficult to read.

Hey atleast you can say he is literate. No one should insult him atleast he brave enough to put question non-mother language or non-national language. My english is not good too as english is not my mother language or national language.

looking for 1.5 ton - split any suggestions

best cooling brand??

Price???

thanx in advance

From reading what people say here and what the shopkeepers say is the most popular, I guess the Mitsubishi Mr. Slim is good. All 1.5 tons are technically supposed to cool the same, but Mr. Slim does the same cooling in 1400 watts whereas for example an LG plasma gold does it in 1860 watts. That adds up to quite a lot of savings, equivalent to a big fridgerator in your home.