About installing software

hello,members,

Whenever I install windows xp I have to search for my basic softwares like codecs, Ms office, antivirus , utilities etc and many more in pc and then install all them one by one.. that tooks a lot of time..

I am asking that is there any way that all softwares get installs one by one automatically ... like a single installer which comes with motherboard cd. which installs all softwares automatically when we click once on exe file.

is such of custom installation can be created..? and how to make such a custom installation in easy way... please guide me on this..

is there any harm in creating such installation...?

thanks

it is better to just make a windows restore point just after installing windows and installing all required programs then whenever u want new windows just restore system to that point

As i am asking solution after installing windows , and how can we restore in FRESH WINDOWS .???????

Install all of the software and once everything is how you want it to be, just make an image of the HDD.

what is image what it do , will image works on fresh installation..

how to make image tell me>?

chalo....

Jo boley wohi kunda kholey

asad bhai u explain it

Norton ghost is a popular software to create image (copy) of the whole drive (partition). It can also make your partition bootable. Anyhow I had a bad experience with it as it I wasn't able to boot windows after I restored my partition using norton ghost.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Norton ghost is a popular software to create image (copy) of the whole drive (partition). It can also make your partition bootable. Anyhow I had a bad experience with it as it I wasn’t able to boot windows after I restored my partition using norton ghost.
[/quote]

oh no then i wont make or use any image thing ,…

can anyone tell me about making single installation like motherboard cd have…

Try Symantec Ghost. I've been using it for ages and it works fine for me. Never had any problems in restoration or data loss.

U can check this link for making custom installation for Windows with other softwares

http://unattended.msfn.org/

well if you r saying you are going to deploy windows on multiple systems or you just want to have your custom build disk and under on click just get all software installed,

i have seen these type of AIO but not sure how great they are and to build one for yourself takes lots of time and testing,