About Dc Ceiling Fan

Share your Dc Ceiling Fan detials abt speed size and watts also share Brand name and price..

what is different is ac fan and dc fan...how much saving power in dc fan?

any online shop in pakistan to selling dc fan and solar other acc if yes then please share website.

Good initiative! lets see who comes up with info.

I'm using DC pedestal fan and I think it is better than ceiling fan because its air throw is not as good as AC powered fans ........ Personally I don't think its a good idea to install DC ceiling fan because you will never get that much air .......

I have seen a thread here where a person is using DC ceiling fan and is quite satisfied with it. I myself am using 2 pedestal solar fans and they are very good in case of loadshedding so I think the ceiling fan would be almost equally good too :)

[quote=“jamalkhan, post:3, topic:22079”]

I'm using DC pedestal fan and I think it is better than ceiling fan because its air throw is not as good as AC powered fans ........ Personally I don't think its a good idea to install DC ceiling fan because you will never get that much air .......

[/quote]

can u share model number and brand also fan pic?

[quote="nasirjavaid, post:4, topic:22079"]

I have seen a thread here where a person is using DC ceiling fan and is quite satisfied with it. I myself am using 2 pedestal solar fans and they are very good in case of loadshedding so I think the ceiling fan would be almost equally good too :)

[/quote]

Well everyone has its own satisfactory standards ,I'm satisfied with the fan performance but DC powerd fans provide less air throw than AC powered fans you will know when you install it ...........

Below is my fan's box

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:5, topic:22079”]

[/quote]

Sorry bro they are in my hometown.. will share pic and model after next visit... i think they are some chinese but they are good to keep you sleep when light goes

out.

You can search the forum for dc ceiling fan.

[quote=“nasirjavaid, post:7, topic:22079”]

Sorry bro they are in my hometown.. will share pic and model after next visit... i think they are some chinese but they are good to keep you sleep when light goes

out.

You can search the forum for dc ceiling fan.

[/quote]

iam waiting

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:8, topic:22079”]

iam waiting

[/quote]

Ok, may take couple of months... If wired wrong they won't burn but will throw air behind them because no sensitive charging circuit there... :D