Abhijeet Bhattacharya jealous of Atif Aslam?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pB7gXKUSpug

Wow! That was 'cold'. I used to think Abhijeet would be a nice man. But his criticism reached too far. wtf? I bet something really bad happened between him n Atif.

Oh! btw the lil guy sang really well!

This Abhijeet guy is so full off himself...I feel embarrassed FOR him!

The singer can't control the highs and lows in the song while singing and that judge is criticizing someone else? It seems more like a case of "Angoor khatay hain" or "Bandar kia jaanay adrak ka savaad".

lol Atif sang just 5 songs for bollywood and Abhijeet has sung 500. But in atif's 5, he managed to get way more fans than Abhijeet could make in all his years.. Atif is getting quality songs to sing in bollwood films, while he has to resort to being a judge on a sub-standard reality show to stay in the limelight! Not getting any work lately might have made him sour. :lol:

It seems that Abhijeet has some personal problem with poor Atif. Contestants have sung some stupid songs of Indian singers also but Abhijeet never stopped them from singing those songs.

This is not first time he did this. In another reality show he and Bappi did the same thing with another song of Atif.

I got only one reason of his anger; being a cheap labor from Pakistan Atif is taking away expensive-Abhijeet's business. Bappi Lehri & Himesh are also not happy to give share to foreign singers.

It means ATIF really good singer and pain in thier a*s.

wow! that SOB piece of $h~t.

who the heck is this abhijeet guy? i mean i don't think atif is greatest singer of alltime and i don't like him but this abhijeet guy was being totally disrespect full.

i think ahmadnaveed is right about atif taking his business away. look how far Adnan Sami has gone comparing to other indian musicians.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

wow! that SOB piece of $h~t.

who the heck is this abhijeet guy? i mean i don’t think atif is greatest singer of alltime and i don’t like him but this abhijeet guy was being totally disrespect full.

i think ahmadnaveed is right about atif taking his business away. look how far Adnan Sami has gone comparing to other indian musicians.

[/quote]

Yes, Pakistanis are best and indians are jealous with Pakistani.

lol, I'm with sah. I almost felt embarrassed for the jealous d!ckwad.

yes he was angry at atif... but guyz he is actually right.... atif sucks... he is a baysurra as he rightly said.... if you guyz have any any music sense then you should know that atif is a baysurra.... but this abhijeet is ofcourse jealous... cuz he has criticised adnan sami and nusrat fateh ali too... so you can imagine what type of a guy he is... but about atif he is spot on... atif is even more baysurra nowadays then he started

^ Here's the problem. He is there to judge the contestants' singing and not the original singer! And even if you're criticizing a mainstream artist, there is a way to go about it. His 'rant' was just shameful and embarrassing, not to mention he came across as a superiority complex stricken jackass.

lol abhijeet clearly seems jealous.

these indians, looks like the 'money' has got to them.

atif is even more baysurra nowadays then he started
[/quote]

I thought only I noticed it…

He is there to judge the contestants’ singing and not the original singer… not to mention he came across as a superiority complex stricken jackass
[/quote]

That is the point.

i personally dislike Atif, but nobody has the right to critice someone negatively caz of JEALOUSY! this guy abhijeet or whatever he's called, he sucks caz i conincidentally heard a few of his songs and he sounds like #$%#.

i personally dislike Atif, but nobody has the right to critice someone negatively caz of JEALOUSY! this guy abhijeet or whatever he’s called, he sucks caz i conincidentally heard a few of his songs and he sounds like #$%#.
[/quote]

same thoughts here dude and i didn’t even hear his songs.

Check out one of Abhijeet's songs

jealous!

pakistani artist are taking their business!

i personally dislike Atif, but nobody has the right to critice someone negatively caz of JEALOUSY! this guy abhijeet or whatever he’s called, he sucks caz i conincidentally heard a few of his songs and he sounds like #$%#.
[/quote]

Same thoughts … actually its not the first time i have watched him talking like this … previously he was critical of adnan sami and said that these Pakistani singers shouldn’t be allowed to cross the border and sing in India…Funny that Adnan Sami don’t even give a damn about Pakistan but still can’t remove this thing Pakistani from him…

Proud to be a Pakistani … Alhumdolillah

Adnan sami is not Pakistani he is british born singer his father was from pakistan and mother was indian so he chose to go India ,, well that Atif Insults is not a big issue its just for making scandals and news in media (who cares) you guys keep support your idols

here we go again....

this Abhijeet did it again. This time he refused to judge a ZeeTV show because a Pakistani singer 'Mussarat Sheikh' was participating.

Now it is confirmed that he is against all Pakistani singers and in 2003 he also approached the Court for a ban on Pakistani Singers in India.

Read here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/entertainment/story/2008/07/080722_pak_artists_dispute_awa.shtml