Ab Jazz ON hai!

Photo00169_600_x_800.jpg

Who is this guy???

Photo00170_600_x_800.jpg

Photo00171_800_x_600.jpg

!!!!!!! ALI ZAFAR !!!!!!!

From Telenor to Jazz!

It seems his contract with Telenor is over :D, all the true fans of ali zafar will switch to Jazz! What a loss for Telenor :P

Ab Jazz ON hai.... To OFF kaun hai? :D

:D ali zafar nw sticked to a bongiest company

Ali yaar u let us down. Common yar this is not the company, its only blood sucker machine.

lol chq this ad ... Telenor ki lay li hai inhoo nay achi khasi :P

ah begerati by ali zafar. no one is honest in this world. i know it is just an add and these guys work for this but come on.....

and also look at the comments mobilink employs??? maybe!!!! coz they have only commented on mobilink adds :P

it's just like switching a job when one contract ends the other one starts. it's not about honesty or dishonesty.

He left the company after his contract or he was finished by the company... what ever...

He is really supposed to have an other job. so he did.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

it’s just like switching a job when one contract ends the other one starts. it’s not about honesty or dishonesty.

He left the company after his contract or he was finished by the company… what ever…

He is really supposed to have an other job. so he did.

[/quote]

X2

X2

[/quote]

x3 But i feel bad for telenor, they’ll lose many customers.

x3 But i feel bad for telenor, they’ll lose many customers.

[/quote]

You feel bad for a corporation? It’s not a mom n pop family owned bakery :P A fate of a cell phone company doesn’t lie in the hands of a local celeb. Also how do you figure they’ll lose many customers ?

^exactly

I, infact, think how and what the public think about their favorite stars and just follow their choice instead of their own.

and only that is the reason why the companies hire some celeb to be a brand ambassador for their products.

I know this is trend

BUT I call it a good and intelligent game by the company and a foolish play by the customers when they switch or change their choice just following their favorite stars instead seeing their own benefit

I feel sorry about the customers. Not about Telenor, Mobilink, Ufone, blah blah... they will hire some one else.... :rolleyes:

oh come on,be professional yaar...

i dont think it matters....

it is all about money...

^ Yeah i know, "Paisa Phek Tamasha Dekh"

Its just that, he worked in so many telenor adds that he had became an icon of telenor, & now that he is working in MJ's adds that just seems gross to me.

Hey if we had the same opportunity, then definitely we would have done the same too.

everyone is after money in this world

In the professional world...it is a usual phenomenon to switch from one org to another one! So it is a loss to Telenor as they cud not retain Ali Zafar.................And Obviously an achievement to Mobilink as they Catch this Model...! Also this transfer will gain attention of a large number of Cellular customers bcoz they were in habit of seeing Ali Zafar in Telenor Ads but Suddenly They are watching him in Mobilink Ads....! A psychological strategy...........! And Gaining Attention of the Customers...is wot the Mobilink wants! And Mobilink Suceeded! Marketing Tools...! :)

But one interesting thing is that still Telenor showing him in its adds. Poor Advertising Team.

But one interesting thing is that still Telenor showing him in its adds. Poor Advertising Team.
[/quote]

Well those ads are a property of Telenor. They can show it all they want.

Mobilink can use ali zafar to insult telenor

Mobilink can use ali zafar to insult telenor
[/quote]

they already did! “inse milye dosri company se aye hain”

they already did! “inse milye dosri company se aye hain”

[/quote]

and also

"naya no. likh, ab say jazz on hai"