Aaj TV Blocked?

The local cable TV operator in my area (PECHS, block2), "showtime", has recently blocked Aaj TV. Just wanted to know if anyone knows the reason and if it's blocked on other cable operators in Karachi and other cities. Don't see any info on their site about this.

Working fine up here in capital on cable, DWN and smart tv. Ask your cable wala whats the reason. must be a temp blackout.

[quote=“johnny98, post:, topic:”]

The local cable TV operator in my area (PECHS, block2), “showtime”, has recently blocked Aaj TV. Just wanted to know if anyone knows the reason and if it’s blocked on other cable operators in Karachi and other cities. Don’t see any info on their site about this.

[/quote]

this is the reason Ajj tv is block babar from showtime on extreme right side cause they channel providers did not air the press conference nor did they gave any coverage

Many thanks for sharing this. I had no idea about this press conference and didn't see it on any other channel either. Looks like the new digital box has created quite a lot of stir which is quite unfortunate.

[quote=“ShuAK, post:2, topic:16337”]

Working fine up here in capital on cable, DWN and smart tv. Ask your cable wala whats the reason. must be a temp blackout.

[/quote]

Thanks for your reply.

See multichoice’s response above which is apparently the real reason. I asked showtime directly through their facebook page and they said “on hai bhai” and then deleted my question and their response indicating they were trying to hide something, and thanks to multichoice I now know what they were trying to hide. ;)

This appears to be the work of cable operators in Karachi only from what you’ve said regarding Isb.