Aafridi and Lolly Pop...!

shahid afardi is old baba kick em out

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Afridi dont need bat or lollypop in his hand he needs something else :)
[/quote]

Can U explain that " Something Else "…? :P

^ lol sorry man cant :D

[/quote]

…??? :P sorry my dirty mind hahahha

[/quote]

But there is freedom of expression now a days…! ;) So why hesitating…?

Its time to completely remove this game.Its just a waste of time.
[/quote]

Its one beautiful awsome game , today’s england / holand match proved it .

Our team will get mature eventually , will take time , we are waiting for maturity of many other in this country , politicians , media , ISPs , customer service , etc (long list) so lets give cricketers a chance too :)

I really think that this is good for Pakistan. The popularity of cricket grew so much after the 92 world cup that it killed the rest of the sports in Pakistan, such as Squash, Pool, Hockey, Vollyball, Tennis, etc. If anyone remembers we were once world champions in the other sports, but when politicians started using cricket for their own gains things just just turned bad for the rest of the sports. My cousin was the sole gold medler (in Squash) in Barcelona olympics in the 90s, but when he came to Pakistan, he was greeted by his friends and Family only. Oh yeah he was also the Kenyan open champion, and world ranking 46, Yet he and several other players were denied US visa Why? Why do these players have to waste time in getting visas when the respected boards should be doing for them. Why?

Look at AisamulHaq from Tennis, why won't Pakis support him and others like him. Why won't the government invest equally on all sports. Why?

I salute Afridi for destroying cricket and introducing Football to the masses.

Afridi Bhai keep it up.

Yeah give them chance in the Ads.Off course Afridi can do it.How many matches have Shoaib Akhtar played in his whole carrier? 20 25? lol Man government shouldn't waste the money on them.They have already looted alot.Its time to packup.

I salute Afridi for destroying cricket and introducing Football to the masses.

Afridi Bhai keep it up.

[/quote]

Well said :) , btw was not referring to giving chances to players like Afridi and Shoaib who have been given unlimited chances , rather the team as whole.

Let s wait and see the "Performance" of Aafridi against England Today......! :rolleyes:

And once again, BOOM BOOM afridi fails.

More like Phus Phus Afridi now.

^he is just a piece of #$%#...flush him!!!

what about Salman But and other opener who played like That Test match was goin on!

Puck man!

whole team needs A BAT in their A**es!

Spineless performance. The blame is not only on Afridi. Did you watch what a ridiculous performance the whole team put on?

I don't think Pakistan will qualify for the Super Eights now. It will come down to the run-rate factor even if Pak beats Netherlands and the Pakistan team and management is utterly illiterate when it comes to statistics. Stuff like how many runs are needed to stay ahead of the Duckworth-Lewis run-rate and the overall run-rate, etc. They only know about winning and losing. Mostly losing nowadays.

What's worse is if the match gets washed out due to rain.

Why do these idiots even hold an event like a World Cup at a time when it's pretty obvious it's going to be rainy?

F***K Pakistan cricket board.

F***K Pakistan cricket board.
[/quote]

again

again

again

so on

damn another lost match , i am sick of Pakistani cricket their fielding sucks , batting / bowling too , each time they miss a catch or run out instead of some expression of sadness i see white sparkling teeth of younas khan .

So Dudes...It is proved again that Aafridi needs only Lolly Pop in his Hands instead of a Bat..! Just 5 Runs on 12 Balls..! :mad: And None of his Hard Hits sent the ball outside the stadium! Overall Team was seeming like playing "Gulli Danda" in the Stadium!

U observed their Fielding..? :mad: Simply Ball was not in their control during Fielding!

I think Paskistani Team should donate or gift their Bats and Pads to the Neatherland...at least Neatherland deserve that things much than Pakistani Hitters..!

Wot the stupid team it is! :mad:

Much Anger on them!

And once again, BOOM BOOM afridi fails.

More like Phus Phus Afridi now.

[/quote]

500 % Right…!