A WiMAX teaser! could be Mobilink Infinity

here is the teaser a which i saw in the news paper. the paper Jang karachi edition and u can clearly see the Mobility in the background so might be a WiMAX company

have a look

footlessre8.th.jpgthpix.gif

nice ad......

Certainly looks like something to do with the internet! :P

I _think_ it's wi-tribe. No base for my thoughts though.

cant be wi-tribe witribe just started rolling out their wimax network they have atleast one year to go before they try to launch

Me also thinks its mobilink

or another company???? i mean pakistan is a golden market for telecome companies... as internet is still expensive than many other countries

Wi-tribe's expected launch is sometime during the end of this year. I got this from a bank source who's dealing with wi-tribe. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Wi-tribe’s expected launch is sometime during the end of this year. I got this from a bank source who’s dealing with wi-tribe. :)
[/quote]

according to this news article motorola started deploying the wi tribe wimax in october and will finish by 2009 (well that’s what they say expect a lot more time)

can be Either Mobilink Infinity, Worldcall Evdo or PTCL Evdo

I agree. I had come across that source sometime back.

I'm not saying you're wrong or that I'm right; I'm telling you what I've been informed.

Oh well - another Wateen in the offing...

It's Worldcall EVDO.

yeah confirmed it is world calls EVDO

woevdosd8.jpg

^ are they coming to Islamabad & Rawalpindi?

Yes footloose on EVDO to kick it. I am not geting good service of EVDO.

1800 for 512K? Bonkers....

Mobilink is not yet about to start advertising 'Mobilink Infinity'.

They are not yet satisfied with its soft laungh in Karachi, and a few major areas in Lahore.

And they would really not be like Wateen.

Wateen's In-Quick WiMax laungh mistakes are the examples for others.

So, mobilink learing from wateen mistakes and problems and may lauch wimax officially after reslovle all problems. But i dont trust on it.

Yes footloose on EVDO to kick it. I am not geting good service of EVDO.
[/quote]

There might be a reason for kicking’ it you didn’t describe.

There might be a reason for kicking’ it you didn’t describe.

[/quote]

Browsing is not as good as downdloading and I am basically work on browser and interested much in downloading. Thats why I dont like EVDO. I need good speed on browsing. Few days were too bad in browsing speed but nowdays comparitivly good and almost acceptable.

If only this was as widely available as ptcl vfone :(