A very interesting Episode of Bhaid

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-451349140125259866&ei=kbXySajtFJzE-gGYw-2pCw&q=Bhaid

IMO its just a propaganda

Closed it when I heard "December 12..."

What is up with these tv channels. Don't they have some brains to do some factual research?

The Sun has a cycle of around 11 years, and it gets a peak period at around middle of it. Last occured in 2001, and the next one will be somewhere in 2012. Big deal?

Even if some flares or CME gets thrown off, it won't by anything "doomsday" like, not unless you consider lots of Auroras to be that!

what is it about?

chances are that the world will b destroyed on 21st dec 2012 . i m into paranormal things too as well as pyramids research also .

the video the thread starter referred is not but a very low level informatory video only. the facts are more thn this.

And what "facts" would you be referring to?

Earth will not be destroyed at the end of Mayan (Long Count calendar) calender. That's what happens when people have "rumor knowledge". Mayans never said (in their writings) that earth will have some disaster at the end of their long count calender. In fact, one of their king calculated (and wrote about it) his birthday celebration to a date that is beyond the end of long count calender.

Furthermore, somehow humans (Christians to be precise) love to "predict" end-of-world date. Leave previous history, just look at the last 200 years history and you'll ROFL with hundreds of dates with thousands of followers and none of such date ever got true (that's why we are still writing to this thread).

By the way, archeology is my pass-time (free-time) hobby subject. Did I read right here, somebody else is also into it? :)

^ Man I don't know about you, but I watched that episode and some other and after researching a bit Im really scared..........

Ahhh man..... We are all gonna die...

Abhi to maine shadi bhi nahi ki :P

^ I am still waiting to hear the "facts" from Nadeem, so why don't you also help me out and enlighten some stuff "out" of me but sharing your research :P

^ He is not Satan anymore. He is now an Engle. He can't scare us with his "tricks" :P

^ He couldn't have scared us even if he was still Satan for that matter :D

^ Now we don't want him to get mad on us. Even heavenly angels are superior than us, the mere humans :)

That could be scary :P

Ahhh nothing is going to happen. 21 December dooms day right ?? All I know is there will be Olympics in 2012 and we are gonna enjoy our last year on earth :P

Hey by the way 2003 was also a doomsday year ???

I don't know whats gonna happen in 2012 and i have i also seen some movies about the doomsday or whatever happening in 2012 (also in X-File TV series)....

Only Allah knows what going to happen but i think this topic is interesting and i am also waiting for an up movie based upon this same topic/name 2012.

you can watch the trailer here

In my opinion, you should have enough scientific knowledge to be able to judge if the predictions of world coming to an end etc holds some ground or not, and more importantly if it even has some prediced cause associated with. It is a fun feeling when something or someone is BS'ing you regarding something you know. Reminds me of the guy I met once in a train, who was sure as hell that Mars is 12 times or so bigger than earth, because his MBA friend told him so. And funnily enough, after I showed him in exact figures that Mars was even smaller than half earth, he finally said that you can't be sure if that is true, as they couldn't have measured how big mars is anyway :D ROFL....

A long discussion on the same topic 2012 predictions and world war 3....visit the link below

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/01/09/project-2012-predictions-coming-true/

There is a long list of signs that will appear before doomsday so relax it ain't gonna happen in 2012 since the signs are many years apart.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

There is a long list of signs that will appear before doomsday so relax it ain’t gonna happen in 2012 since the signs are many years apart.
[/quote]

yes i agree with you but i want to see what do you guys think

yes i agree with you but i want to see what do you guys think

[/quote]

I think a nuclear war is imminent in next 15-25 years and lots of people will die and when I say lots of it means LOTS OF!!!

^ Man I don’t know about you, but I watched that episode and some other and after researching a bit Im really scared…

Ahhh man… We are all gonna die…

Abhi to maine shadi bhi nahi ki :P

[/quote]

why would wanna get married when you have 70 hoors with ya. After all you do live in Heavan right.

Dajjal Anyone????