A site about SAT Preparation?

Few days ago, someone posted a site about sat preparation as well as about other tests. I dont know whether it was b4 deletion of threads or after that, tried to search that too. Can anyone post that website again, plz.

you can try this site. Many practice exercises given. But you may not be able to access all unless you pay.

A site i m talking abt was better than this, free and I think a Pakistani one.

sah: Please don't post nonsense, which has nothing to do with the topic. Its called trolling, and if you keep this up, you'll be taking a vacation.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Few days ago, someone posted a site about sat preparation as well as about other tests. I dont know whether it was b4 deletion of threads or after that, tried to search that too. Can anyone post that website again, plz.
[/quote]

You don’t really need websites to help you study. When I gave it a few yrs back, I was following the official recommended book which had sample and past exams to practice from. SAT’s have changed a bit now though, but I still recommended following the official book. You could probably find a local copy in Urdu bazaar or an equivalent book market:

http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/sat/prep_one/prep_one.html

For the verbal section, use Word Smart. The math is fairly easy. The key is practice, and more practice. Do sample and past exams while timing yourself. I’m sure you’ll do fine! :)

you’ll be taking a vacation.
[/quote]

Thanks summer is started.

I m not looking for some intense preparation so I won't be buying a book, a good website can also do a trick for me.

I m not looking for some intense preparation so I won’t be buying a book, a good website can also do a trick for me.
[/quote]

Not unless you plan to do well. Theres no other way. Believe me. Been there, done that.

hmmmm. U seem to be right.