A problem with my pc please {click here}

as-salam-olakum

my pc got a problem when i open my pc it can hardly be open for 2 minutes and then it shut down do u think its a problem of my PSU

the CPU fan spins 1000RPM what do u think

Some branded PCs have a switch somewhere near their covers which opens when you remove the cover, and either the PC shuts down or it won't start. And CPU fan is a bit slow if your processor is Pentium 4+

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

as-salam-olakum

my pc got a problem when i open my pc it can hardly be open for 2 minutes and then it shut down do u think its a problem of my PSU

the CPU fan spins 1000RPM what do u think

[/quote]

Please be more specific, for now tell us does it shut downs properly or it just daaahh black screen and then it restarts ??? And after restarting does it gives any error reports to report, Did ye checked error log. Did ya checked msconfig… did ya chek Google for solution and finally did ya check weather it was power failure of WAPDA :D

more details required...

it just dahhhhhhhh black screen and and when i open it again it say processor thermal trip and then opens for 2 mins then again shutdowns

it just dahhhhhhhh black screen and and when i open it again it say processor thermal trip and then opens for 2 mins then again shutdowns
[/quote]

:s

[/quote]

[TEXTING]watz d prob? luks lik ur comp prosor iz h3ating up. chk fan of prosor also chk h3at sink iz frmly attch 2 prosor[/TEXTING]

[/quote]

That sounds like it’s overheating. Take it to a PC shop. Get them to apply thermal grease on the the processor, blow away the dust and / or install a new heatsink.

maybe u guys are right when it shutdowns and when i open it again it say processor thermal trip then opens

blowing away the dust might help

may be your fan is not working properly. do the tasks mentioned above also try to replace the fan.

use a blower to clean your pc, specially on the processor fan and heat sink. and try this also, remove the cover if your pc aint branded and then run try runnig the pc and see what happens. (If no results then you should get a split unit for ur pc..!!!@##@%#^%^!!!! ah just joking)