A Pakistani World of Warcraft Server

Dear Friends,

Hope you are doing good! Although until today, somehow I didn't hear anything about WiredPakistan.com but surprisingly found it very informative so far. Good Luck to the Team!

Ok, myself Tinu and a colleague of mine recently quit yet another private World of Warcraft Server because of the disloyalty of the server owner to Pakistan, and since then have been struggling to put a server together of our own. Finally after many hours of hard work we were able to pull off a very decent server, with, honestly, a 90% working model. I would Like to invite you all, if not to stay but even to take a peak! www.wowimmunity.com

Yours Truly

A New Member!

welcome baby

welcome but where is the server? :o

:D My bad! Please visit www.wowimmunity.com

I am trying put together people for the initial start, so please don't freak out if the population is Low!

My Alias in the game is GrimMaster & Mutilate, see you all there

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

:D My bad! Please visit www.wowimmunity.com

I am trying put together people for the initial start, so please don’t freak out if the population is Low!

My Alias in the game is GrimMaster & Mutilate, see you all there

[/quote]

So do we have to have cataclysm? I want to play WLK. Is that possible?

Well at the moment, We are hosting 2 services

1. Wrath of the Lich King version 3.3.5a (12340), almost 90% working model, 99% spells working, Working Arenas, Battlegrounds, and almost all the raids and Dungeons.

2. Cataclysm version 4.0.3. We have the world up and running but there is still a lot which needs to be fixed.

If you visit www.wowimmunity.com you will directly land on to our WotLK section, Just create an account http://wowimmunity.sytes.net/?p=account⊂=register and set your realm list to "Set Realmlist wowimmunity.sytes.net:3725" and login in the game.

any dota lovers here??