A Paid to click site that actually pays :D

I didnt believe in Ptc site till i came across this one,it actually makes money o_O ,can you imagine cashing out 7 cent and the second week 4 $ ...Check the link at the bottom of my signature !!

here is the proof for my second payment

016084545.jpg

Referral Alert!! =s

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Referral Alert!! =s
[/quote]

Is it bad if i ask for referral :o …Everybody seems to be making money these days,i dont get it why cant i ask for referrals aswel -_-

A kid should get some pocket money ,and what harm will it do if you help me earn some cents !!

Is it bad if i ask for referral :o !!
[/quote]

U will find it out very soon… just wait for mods to visit this thread. :P

@solemn_soul17

Even your signature has referral link :)

I don't think referral links in the signature should be a problem. Many forums allow this.

Also, I don't think anyone would share methods for anything if they don't get something in return and asking to sign up under his referral link wont do any harm to the user signing up so am not sure why everybody is flaming him. He is only trying to help others while also helping himself. :D

^ Many forums are ruled by such rude dictators that even Stalin look angel compare to them. But that's not the case on WiredPakistan, we have much freedom here.

Therefore, respect the rules is a good idea to get freedom.

^ I just checked the rules for wp and at present, there is no rule against "referral" links in either posts or signatures so technically "solemn_soul17" hasn't broken a rule yet. :D

The poster should mention the link provided is a referral. That way others can decide whether to click it or not.

Not mentioning it is equivalent to deceiving others in my opinion.

Is it bad if i ask for referral :o …Everybody seems to be making money these days,i dont get it why cant i ask for referrals aswel -_-

A kid should get some pocket money ,and what harm will it do if you help me earn some cents !!

[/quote]

YES it is bad if you ask for referral. We don’t want random people posting links everywhere begging for referrals. It is not quality posting (something we try to stress at WP) and it attracts questionable, unscrupulous and unwanted characters. I’m closing this thread and deleting the referral link in your signature. Make sure you don’t post these links again.

And some advice if you choose to take it. Theres a lot of money to be made out there in the world, so don’t waste your time with these quick money schemes. Instead develop a skill which would be in demand and would set you apart from others, and the money will automatically follow!

@Fahad: Although there is no rule specifically addressing referral links, this would be categorized as spam (and note we’ve said in the rules that determination of spam is at the admin teams discretion! :) ). We generally try to give a warning (such as this one) before taking more drastic measures.