A good site to learn English Grammar

Dear Members;

I have a problem that my English Grammar and vocabulary is very poor. I usually confuse when especially I right the sentence of future. Now I don’t have time to join any Academy to learn English. Can anyone guide me how to improve my English grammar or direct me to a useful site?

Read as much as possible and keep trying to compose articles or stories and getting them checked by someone who has a better command of English.

download Rosetta Stone English I II and III, it could be very good additional companion to whatever Asad has advised you, you can find it by googling it, due to this forum rules i can't tell you exactly how to get it but i can give you a clue "uhm.. uhm... torrents"

I used to have terrible vocabulary myself. Here are some tips:

- read, read and read - whatever you can find! To start off, start reading things you like. I was very much interested in novels so i read a lot of novels. Highlight every word that you dont understand and look up their meanings.

Nowadays i read books on my android phone and tap and hold a word to look up its meaning, that way its much easier. :D. Also i read a lot of technology articles and read what other people are commenting on those articles.

- write, write and again write! - Try writing everthing, a letter to bank manager, application to boss, comments on articles, and don't take formats from internet. Although you may use the internet to check out some pointers and get some ideas, but use your own words. That's the most important thing. You need to reach a level where you just start thinking in English in your mind instead of thinking in your native language first and then translating it, that way it becomes easier and natural to write.

And lastly,

read and write, read and write, read and write. :D - THis cycle helps you in reinforcing what you have learned and helps you remember meaning of words. Do try to use most of the words that you have learned from reading and incorporate them in your writing.

P.S. Your english is quite okay i think, you just made few spelling and grammar mistakes above so i don't think its "poor". Keep it up!

http://www.1-language.com/

It seems to be a good one, try it out.

Read English newspaper (Dawn), novels, watch english movies, news, read online articles & keep a dictionary with yourself. Play scrabble :).

Above will do both, increase vocabulary & correct grammar mistakes.

[quote="signode, post:, topic:"]

Dear Members;

I have a problem that my English Grammar and vocabulary is very poor. I usually confuse when especially I right the sentence of future. Now I don’t have time to join any Academy to learn English. Can anyone guide me how to improve my English grammar or direct me to a useful site?

[/quote]