A good servo stabilizer

i looked around the clifton market today and all i could find was the stac/panda/stabimatic servo stabilizers, stac i will never use again because the last one (servo 500w) pretty much blew up and left a nice burn mark on my floor..there were no outages or fluctuations either :P

panda/stabimatic look identical any suggestions?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i looked around the clifton market today and all i could find was the stac/panda/stabimatic servo stabilizers, stac i will never use again because the last one (servo 500w) pretty much blew up and left a nice burn mark on my floor…there were no outages or fluctuations either :P

panda/stabimatic look identical any suggestions?

[/quote]

i have a deltect servo motor stabilizer works fine!

i have a deltect servo motor stabilizer works fine!

[/quote]

where did you get it?

where did you get it?

[/quote]

i got it with my PC from uni centre!

i think you will find it easily

using panda for sometime now,,500w works fine, if u go for panda try not to buy the white with red stripes model..

the best servo stabilizers are in my view with copper winding. but only 500w cost like 2500 rs

Proton (Power Co.) here. It's been working pretty good.

i bought a 1000w stabimatic, couldint find anything else. dint have the patience or the petrol to goto unicenter

Even though it is an old topic, i thought i should share my information.

As far as i know, Stabimatic stabilizers are REALLY good. The company is Japanese and now they are being produced in Pakistan. I have one at my home and it has been running since years. There was once a voltage surge (420v) and it stabilized the electricity and nothing happened to my fridge =]

I think a 500w or 1000w is available for 2500 approximately.

Stabmatic is good its made in Lahore if i recall.

go for digital stabilizers.

any brandnames for these digital stabz?

i think if any one have a bit of time he can search the famous shershah kabari market you can find everything of world there from a adaptor to a car and also i have bought a japanes stablizer for my a/c of 7000 wats which is working very good it converts automatically from 150 to 22v v easily you can find these types of thing there easly and cheaply

shershah kabari market is a good market indeed

any brandnames for these digital stabz?
[/quote]

I am using 2 Flash 1200 VA stablizers and very satisfied by the product and the after sales service. Here is the link

http://www.crestpak.net/index.php?page=catdetail&catid=11