A Constructive Mind!

Canadian Rob Spence's eye was damaged in a childhood shooting accident and was removed three years ago. Now, he is in the final stages of developing a camera to turn the handicap into an advantage.

eye.jpg

he found that camera of his cell phone can easily fit in into his damaged eye and can record the events / occurances of daily life ,Spence said he plans to become a "human surveillance machine" to explore privacy issues and whether people are "sleepwalking into an Orwellian society".

so heres a little thought as we have many people here in Pakistan who have either one or both eyes damaged and as you all can see the events and disasters occur in our country daily so isnt it a good idea if those people fit in a camera so they can have backup of their life beside that they can record many important events etc etc etc...

and best part is we have many cheap camera phones available too :D

It can happen in Canada but i don't see the same happening in Pakistan some time soon... atleast no chance of such happening(Replacing mobile phone's camera for human eye) in Pakistan for the coming 5 years or so.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

and best part is we have many cheap camera phones available too :D
[/quote]

Yeah, especially lg camera phones are cheap and good.

may in the future a friend wil ask other

yar how much megapixels is your eye??

^

yeah :D , i will prefer samsung omnia camera as my eye