90% Pakistanis are asking what these 10% Pakistanis are saying?

90% Pakistanis are asking what these 10% Pakistanis are saying?

Tarjuma please............

Good message in the video.

^ Indeed! Though most people will only take it as a video & ignore it's message...

^True

made by 10% Pakistanis and watched by 10% Pakistanis (Internet only)

Video review:

poor lighting, background would better if it shows white

not used external mic equipments for better sound output

better if it shot at mid close up for to show face expressions

subtitle colors? think editor had smoke weeds during post processing

R 2/10

98 Likes , 5 dislikes (as on youtube website)

I am just wondering who are those 5 people and what did they dislike about this video.

f*ing democracy! Vote!

two guys at mark 0.25 and at mark 2.25 of the video time line are so persuasive, fragile and delicate...............

No doubt the message in this is good but don't we all know about the problems already?

I don't believe in politics specially the kind which is fluent in our country so that's that... at least I KNOW I am not taking part in the destruction of this country by choosing not to vote for the system as oppose to vote thinking its my right and I should vote for the illusioned betterment. To me, If I can't be a part of a solution for any reason, doesn't necessarily means the I am part of the problem or HAVE to be or take part in the problem.

Some may say there are better poeple among us and those should be voted but I don't think of em as better people but lesser evil. It doesn't take much time for lesser evil to to turn into a bigger evil cause better poeple, lesser evil or pure evil have one thing in common. The system. Just like the milk doesn't take much time to spoil regardless of how much you think of it as "ALLAH ka noor" because you forget to put in a better container (The system).

But that's just me, easily negligible cause there aren't many like me :)

Now some ground realities for those who think that exercising your right to vote may be the solution or can make a difference because now you have better option or should I say, better personalities (the unnamed intended party in OP's vid, we all know who are those, the PTI) to vote for and I am not even questioning or judging the intentions of you, the potential voters and the party as I am sure they're good but know this you will always be out numbered by at least 1 to 9 by those whose intentions are bad and their follower (voters) are enormous in numbers just like roaches and they don't even need to use the actual God given right which is to think.

You don't have to take my word for it, have a look at this. its a 37 mins long clip but first 9 odd minutes should be enough to know what you optimistic voters are up against .... :D

Some of the mentioned candidate ARE from PTI. Some would say "oh it all can't be that bad because of few poeple" then you should know that mixing dirty water in clean water OR clean water in dirty water always yields in..........

I am sure those can read this probably are sensible enough to fill that blank and if still think that its clean water, remember you have to to drink it too :)

Edit: Don't forget to watch at or after 25 minutes .... it gets even better.

"Dolay shah ke chohay" as Hassan Nisar frequently says. The real condition of Islam and democracy in this county.

Please correct me if I am wrong:

I want Supreme Court and Election to give me a new option option on ballot paper:

"I reject all these people standing in my constituency."

Its not a joke. I and many others need this option. If this option wins then all these candidates should be banned for 5 years.

So what do you think?

^

I think that option will change my mind about not voting.... I still know it might not help to win 'betterment' but at least my disapproval will be on the record.

vote! so that you can waste your vote!

ووٹ ایک امانت ہے ۔

۔

۔

۔

۔

۔

۔

۔

!اسے سمبھال کر رکھیں

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:12, topic:16587”]

vote! so that you can waste your vote!

ووٹ ایک امانت ہے ۔

۔

۔

۔

۔

۔

۔

۔

!اسے سمبھال کر رکھیں

[/quote]

اسے سنبھال کر ہی رکھنا چاہئے۔ دینے کی ضرورت نہیں۔ :P

[quote=“Imran, post:10, topic:16587”]

Please correct me if I am wrong:

I want Supreme Court and Election to give me a new option option on ballot paper:

“I reject all these people standing in my constituency.”

Its not a joke. I and many others need this option. If this option wins then all these candidates should be banned for 5 years.

So what do you think?

[/quote]

Yup, that’s favourable opinion.