700+HP electric car

http://www.lightningcarcompany.co.uk/

Lightning GT. a cool very cool looking GT but its electric. chk it out

lightning4.jpg

though Europeans have always managed to remain in the forefronts of automobile industry, to me this time they were beaten by Americans here,

http://www.teslamotors.com

this one is already owned by Arnold Schwarznnnnngggggrrr as well as Jay Leno.

dude but look at it.... its just gorgeous....

it is gorgeous indeed. i wud kill to have car like that......seriously ..:P

well i dont like blood other wise i wud kill too :P

well the boot of this car looks similar to the back of an frightened escaping dog, only a tail is missing that would surely be under its rear wheels.

@kratos24

i doubt if its a beautiful car by any standards. i haven't seen such an appreciation for such a car ever before.

^ dude its an ELECTRIC car..... not internal combustion... and it aint hybrid too... its a genuin electric car plus it 700HP..... a ferrari 430 or porsche cerrera doesnt have tht... and its a proper GT sports car... wth more do u need...

a shorter bonnet and removal of ripples on the back may have worked for this vehicle to be noticed in Pakistan. this car seems to be inspired from aston martin. separation of boot from the roof may have worked wonders for it.

^ which astin???? its a GT... almost all the GTs r built on these lines....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well the boot of this car looks similar to the back of an frightened escaping dog, only a tail is missing that would surely be under its rear wheels.
[/quote] hehe i agree… it look like a cheap plastic toy lol… whoever call it gorgeous is a blind idiot… anyway electric car is not possible to b called sports car with current technolgy… it must be HYBRID…

it is gorgeous indeed. i wud kill to have car like that…seriously …:P
[/quote]

hey its an electric car n u r in pak…no electicity…how will u charge this puppy…hahahha so dont spoil ur hands wid blood :lol:

hey its an electric car n u r in pak…no electicity…how will u charge this puppy…hahahha so dont spoil ur hands wid blood :lol:

[/quote]

hahaha… point well made :D

dudaz it is gorgeous... atleast i think it is... its NOT A HYBRID.... ITS A COMPLETE ELECTRIC CAR... see the link...

the pic is outdated visit the website..