5kva hybrid solar inverter

I like infini solar but they don't have a 5kva model. Axpert as per my knowledge is not pure hybrid. Is there a similarly priced 5kva solar hybrid inverter that you can recommend?

Example:

If panels are producing 2kw and load is 3kw then it should use solar panels power and get the remaining 1000w from grid/battery, instead of completely shifting to grid/battery.

1 - use 2 infin 3kw.

2 - Goodwe has both 3kw and 5kw models, and has an efficiency of 99% on its MPPT controller compared to max 50% or less on axpert, and around70% on infini max.

3 - Schnieder electronics have their range upto 10kw.

(Recommending anything other than Axpert may piss of some people but a good quality product like Goodwe and schnieder is a good quality product)

[quote=“Muhammad_Ibraheem, post:, topic:”]

If panels are producing 2kw and load is 3kw then it should use solar panels power and get the remaining 1000w from grid/battery, instead of completely shifting to grid/battery.

[/quote]

Ibraheem,

This depends on the algorithms written into the inverter software.

Unfortunately there is a constraint. In hybrid inverters the charge controller may not support fullest use of available solar power. Tufail has gotten around this constraint by splitting his solar system into two. Farhan uses the alternate approach of having a switching arrangement. Both approaches have pros and cons and are independent of the model or type of inverter used. Your solar service provider would help you tailor the system. However you have to have understanding of these systems before you venture into system design. The novices preferred approach is to stick to the beaten track.

Aurangzeb

To me, if you personally do not have good knowledge of system, you are going to be in deep s**t after sometime.

whatever setup is there, depends on how it is used and cons are tackled efficiently.