5 day week

Dawn on monday said that the government is planning to implement a 5 day work week . They also planned to close petrol pumps on fridays .

It was the headline so I guess they would need some credible source. But I havent heard anything since .

What do you guys think would something like this work or would people just ignore the saturday thing and force people to work ???

I am assuming the saturday thing is done to save fuel and electricity but i really need an extra day off in the week.

We are still economically going down and one more day off will it beneficial to us. If petrol pump will close on firiday than peopls will make sure to fill thier tank by thursday, so, friday sale would be happen don thursday.

I think it will definantly give some advantagues to save fuel and electricity but not much like day saving.

but "they" actually say that they are saving 80MW per hour or something due to day light saving. thats why the increase the period till 30September otherwise it was gonna change from 1st September. i dont know its a truth but i heard it on the news.

hahaa are you okay. its till November!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

but “they” actually say that they are saving 80MW per hour or something due to day light saving. thats why the increase the period till 30September otherwise it was gonna change from 1st September. i dont know its a truth but i heard it on the news.
[/quote]

I doubt becuase they also increasing rate of electricity.

they all are saying BAKWAS.

^ofcourse... thats why i added quotes "" around "they" in my previous post.