4mb and Still Slow Video Streaming

Asalam o alaikum ,

I m having 4mb PTCL broadband package , but still i face slow youtube and facebook video streaming however downloading and uploading speed are ok. I m using OPEN DNS because auto obtain DNS sucks :)

^

thats because the servers of youtube n fakebook are overloaded most of the time so they cant upload properly thus the hickups..

I though the problem is at my end.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Asalam o alaikum ,

I m having 4mb PTCL broadband package , but still i face slow youtube and facebook video streaming however downloading and uploading speed are ok. I m using OPEN DNS because auto obtain DNS sucks :)

[/quote]

get bywifi it splits the flash video into smaller chunks and downloads them using individual connections so it speeds up the download. check it out, it actually works. bywifi.com

Are you getting full 4mb speed from other servers like london?. post your screen of speedtest using these servers. when i had ldn 2mb it was always 170kbps no matter where i am downloading from rapidshare ,hotfile etc.why is that so?

927617140.png

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

get bywifi it splits the flash video into smaller chunks and downloads them using individual connections so it speeds up the download. check it out, it actually works. bywifi.com

[/quote]

I Installed BYwifi like 2 months ago , It works for few days then no video streaming at all , No youtube or facebook video was working :s Then i uninstalled it and video streaming starts working.