4MB and 6MB User Post Ur Speed Result Here

plzz post ur speed result here bec i want to compare it with my speed.plzz tell me what is the speed u got when u download any file?and also write ur connection to its 4mb or 6mb..

Now i m a 4mb user and Now A Days speedtest is behaving like crazy

after the upgradation

i never seen my result which shows my bandwidth is 4mb

speedtest is continously showing its result like 1mb link some time 4, 6 and 8

so, if any 1 want to know exact its downloading speed

try this link

download.dsl.com.pk and post here your accelerator result

and i m receiving 460KB/s

post screen shots?

this is a 6 mb connection speed...

885691720.png

what a joke from ptcl.... i have a worldcall evo which is giving me faster download...

just to be clear .... this is not a copper wire.... no joints...

its the actual speed u get from ptcl

confirm from ur neighbours before thinking of getting this package as it varies from area to area and street to street.

plus u wont get this constant speed ... i am currently noting the trend and about to mail the result to PTA and thenews.com.pk..

if u are getting the " there is a problem from our end.... plz note the speed u are getting daily coz they are charging u for it

i am keeping a record of it ...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

this is a 6 mb connection speed…

what a joke from ptcl… i have a worldcall evo which is giving me faster download…

just to be clear … this is not a copper wire… no joints…

its the actual speed u get from ptcl

confirm from ur neighbours before thinking of getting this package as it varies from area to area and street to street.

plus u wont get this constant speed … i am currently noting the trend and about to mail the result to PTA and thenews.com.pk

if u are getting the " there is a problem from our end… plz note the speed u are getting daily coz they are charging u for it

i am keeping a record of it …

[/quote]

u mean that u go 45kb to 40 kb downloading speed on 6mb connection??? is this true??? i m on 2mb with 4 pc and downloading speed when i connect only 1 pc is 120kb but when 4pc come online togather the ptcl dns server missing ping and browsing and download speed gos dead…what is going on??? any one explain

after changing to google dns i got this

885723989.png

still #$%#

called 1218 ... all lines are busy till eternity

this is an image from my router... confirming that its a 6mb connection

ptcl.jpg

this is the test result

885723989.png

i m 4mb User ... This is my Speed test Result.. My Phone line is CLEAR!

885819933.png

Should i switch to LINKDOTNET ? Any suggestions?

After seeing all of your results here. I think PeeTCL got messed up, after taking this time UP-GRADATION step. ;)

Effed up too :D:P They should have upgraded their messy system first.Poor media etc.. thu thu petcl

i already said just post your accelerator result speedtest is not Correctly showing result of PTCL network

and my accelerator result is

I am still sitting on 2mbps, i.e. i am not upgraded yet to 4mbps. Anyone else who is yet to be upgraded?

i already said just post your accelerator result speedtest is not Correctly showing result of PTCL network
[/quote]

Why is speedtest having problems with PeeeeeeTCl, when it works fine for others?

i am on 1mb instead of 6 mb :(

I am still sitting on 2mbps, i.e. i am not upgraded yet to 4mbps. Anyone else who is yet to be upgraded?
[/quote]

mine also not upgraded yet, rather kind of downgraded as getting 1mbps speeds after the last ‘uPGrade’ by ptcl few weeks ago. And probably there are many that are not upgraded yet. I have a open complaint with them from few days, will give them some time before giving them their due respect.

current performance of the 2mbps below, it used to be lot better few weeks back i.e. before the upgrades at DHA exchange KHI.

887405043.png

@mekyl86

check you speed with outside pakistan speedtest server.i will prefer kuwait server.this is my result of 1 mb.

886581868.png

and this is from islamabad server.

886584381.png

u try to say all othere user of ptcl r jocker?????????????????all members saying that thay dont getting download speed im also facing that prob......im on 2m pkg old not upgrat yet and getting 30 to 60 and some times lucky i got 100kb speed speed test show my connection is on 1mb...

4mb package, getting sh** upload speed tried Kuwait server

886995827.png

Upgraded to 4Mb today.

887141505.png

4mb connection speed ...

887276264.png