4gb Kingston Black USB For Sale [Karachi Only]

I want to sell my Kingston 4gb black (vista compatible) USB.

I bought it for 750, and would like to sell it for atleast 550.

The condition is 9/10.

Reason for sale: I have purchased a new 16gb usb, so this one is not much usefull to me.

Photo00163_800_x_600.jpg

Photo00164_800_x_600.jpg

Photo00165_800_x_600.jpg

what is your location.........?

Karachi

@ammar77

are you not in karachi?

Demand: 500 FINAL!

Anyone?

SMS me ur number. 0323 2653947

I will pick it up

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

SMS me ur number. 0323 2653947

I will pick it up

[/quote]

just did…

waiting for your response.

@ammar77

are you not in karachi?

[/quote]

Nope…

Bump

Price reduced: 450 FINAL!

Anyone???

Does this FLASH DRIVE have warranty?

I'll pay 400 rps last....if u r willing to sell it for this price and it contains warranty

^ No thanks

You backed off brother ? Why ... I was willing to pay 500 ? U did not reply to my sms either

/\ i dont got any personal issues with you its just that not me nor my friends are willing to come to you that far just to sell a usb disk...

basically i am looking for a buyer who is willing to come to me to buy the usb or a buyer who lives nearby me.

PM sent.

PM sent.
[/quote]

dude your conditions are too much… if you can decrease them… then pm me again or leave a reply.

dude your conditions are too much… if you can decrease them… then pm me again or leave a reply.

[/quote]

conditions??? bhai main sirf usb ke halat pooch raha hoon along with the fact ke do you have the receipt to collect warranty ya nahi and nothing else.

conditions??? bhai main sirf usb ke halat pooch raha hoon along with the fact ke do you have the receipt to collect warranty ya nahi and nothing else.
[/quote]

ok fine, believe me or not, but the truth is that the usb has been only used for 7-8 months but i have lost the reciept so no warrenty.

the condition is 9-10, i have used it really carefully.

I have bought a new 16gb usb so this one is not much usefull to me, thats why i want to sell it, otherwise i wont.

So anyway… do you want it or not???

i want to buy issi liyay tau sub pooch raha hoon... anyways PM your location and perhaps we can meet up to finalize the deal.

PM sent.